Über dieses Inserat
Comfortable&stylish double bedroom only 10-min walk to Big Ben.
Victoria station within 5-min walk (Victoria Coach Station 8 min).
Save time and money on transport, as you can just walk to all major attractions. Easy access to all airports.
CENTRAL LONDON, ZONE 1!
Cosy, very stylish, newly renovated double bedroom in the heart of London, located in in Westminster- an enviable postcode SW1 that counts the British Queen as its most well known resident.
Quiet residential street, only 5 min walk from Victoria Underground station (8 mins from Victoria Coach station).
All major landmarks within walking distance.
A very quiet and sunny room
A very comfortable and stylish double bed
2 bedside tables
Large double door wardrobe
Iron & ironing board (available on request)
Fresh towels and linen provided
Unlimited Wifi available 24/7
Maximum 2 guests per room
Zugang für Gäste
Private access to your double bedroom
Kitchen (well equipped with anything you might need: fridge, hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine)
Bathroom (shower over bath tub)
Interaktion mit Gästen
It's an apartment with a live-in host.
If you need any help or guidance, we will be happy to assist you with anything you might need, giving our advice and sharing local knowledge.
But if you need full privacy, we will happily respect it.
So it's up to you to decide how much interaction you require.
Westminster is the best location to start exploring London! With all the world- renowned landmarks at your doorstep, like the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace, the bustling local bistros and bars, and lush green open spaces like Hyde Park and Green Park, this make the location a comfortable, desirable and welcoming place.
The area is absolutely amazing when it comes to eating out.
Within a 5 minute distance you will find a variety of nice local cafes, bars pubs and restaurants, as well as well known chain establishments. You can really find any possible cuisine you can imagine- British, French, Chinese, Italian, Indian, Brazilian, Portuguese, Belgian, Spanish, etc.
- 3 major supermarkets within a few minute walk
- Victoria Shopping Centre- 7 min walk
- Cardinal Place Shopping centre- 8 min walk
- Victoria Street with a variety of shops and a huge Debenhams department store
- Oxford street- the biggest and best shopping street in Europe is only 5 mins (only 1 stop away on the tube)
- Musical theatres- 5 min walk ('Wicked' and 'Billy Elliot')
- Tate Britain- 5 min walk
Great transport links via Victoria Underground station (Victoria, District and vast variety of buses, allowing you to explore Circle lines), Victoria Coach Station and a London and beyond.
- Victoria station- 5 min walk
- Victoria Coach station- 8 min walk
- King's Cross St Pancras- 7 min ride on the tube (Victoria line)
- Paddington- 12 minute ride on the tube
- Heathrow airport- 45 min ride on the tube
- Gatwick airport- 25- 30 min away on the train or 1h away on the bus from Victoria Coach Station
- Stansted & Luton airports- 1h away on the bus from Victoria Coach station
Major London attractions within walking distance or a short tube, or bus ride:
- Tate Britain- 5 min walk
- Buckingham Palace- 7 min walk
- Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament- 15 min walk
- Green Park, St James's Park- 15 min walk
- London Eye- 20 min walk
- Harrods- 5 min ride on the tube
- Oxford Street- 5 min ride on the tube
- Victoria&Albert Museum, National History Museum, Science Museum- 5 min ride on the tube
- Royal Albert Hall- 10 min ride on the tube
- Piccadilly Circus- 7 min ride on the tube
- Leicester Square- 10 min ride on the tube
- Covent Garden- 10 min ride on the tube
- Richmond Park- 20 min ride on the tube
Within 5 min walk, there are also many docking stations for bike hire (Barclays bike hire scheme).
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are not charging any extra fees (no deposit to pay, no cleaning fees, etc.).
The price you see is the price you pay.
If you are new to airbnb and have no reviews, please DO NOT MAKE A DIRECT BOOKING! Firstly, send an enquiry, writing a few words about yourself. THANK YOU!
It's a residential building, so please be respectful towards the neighbours and keep the noise to a minimum between 10pm - 8am.
Also, please try to avoid taking a bath or shower between midnight - 7am.
When you're going out (or checking-out at the end of your stay), please make sure that the lights are turned off in your room and in the hallway.
Also, turn off the lights straight away after using the bathroom and toilet.
Strictly non-smoking home (no smoking in the apartment and in the whole building).
Parties are not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
Maximum guests- 2 persons (either 2 adults or 1 adult + 1 child; unfortunately, we can't accept babies and children under 4 years of age )
Kind request: Please try to avoid staining towels with make up or fake tan (it's really impossible to get rid of those stains :-(
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 326 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, we are HEART OF LONDON!
In our free time, we love going to art exhibitions and museums. We also enjoy good food, so trying to discover local cuisine and not being afraid of tasting new exotic dishes, when abroad.
We love travelling, especially to less touristy places, where you can better feel what it's like to live there, get a more genuine spirit of the place.
We discovered airbnb at the end of summer 2013. During our holidays we became guests through airbnb, and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. So we we decided to try it from a different perspective, becoming hosts.
Being AIRBNB hosts for 3 years, we think we've got a very good idea of how to make our guests happy and over 400 great reviews to prove it.