Thick adobe walls, artisan wrought iron, summer breakfast on the patio; these are a few of the things we love about Casa Rosa-- a private enclave, just a few minutes walk from restaurants, shops, galleries and the ski valley shuttle. Just 3 blocks to the plaza.
In the heart of Taos, Casa Rosa is just a block from shopping on Bent Street and two blocks from the Plaza where, in the warmer months, there is music on Thursday evenings and the farmers market every Saturday. In the winter, leave your car in town and take the shuttle, a block away, to the Ski Valley.
All year round shopping, museums, restaurants and nightlife are a short walk from the cottage.
Casa Rosa has plenty of light, unusual for an historic adobe. It has 2 bedrooms, each with a king bed and a nonfunctioning but traditional and beautiful fireplace supplied with candles.
The two baths have Mexican hand painted tiles. One comes with a spacious shower that easily fits two, and the second has both tub and shower. The bathrooms in this quirky adobe are not adjacent to the bedrooms; the kitchen and tv room or the living room come between.
We've been told the casa is perfect for 2 couples since each bedroom is adjoined by a sitting room, which, along with the 2 courtyards, provides privacy.
The kitchen is well stocked -- make breakfast, latkes or Christmas cookies.
In the summer, enjoy breakfast or cocktails on the patio.
If you need a third bedroom, book Casita de Lilas which is just across the patio from Casa Rosa. See Airbnb Listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16883780
Zugang für Gäste
The house is all yours. Enjoy the privacy. The patio adjacent to the casa is walled from the street and semi private. The smaller courtyard behind the casa is also yours to enjoy. Put up the hammock and relax.
There is off street parking available in the driveway directly in front of the entrance to Casa Rosa.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available by phone, email or text. Please don't hesitate to call or write.
Weitere wichtige Infos
If you will be using only one bedroom or staying a week or longer, we may be able to lower the price. Please ask
If we can, we are happy to alter the arrival or departure times. Again, please ask.
If your party is 6 or 7, rent Casita de Lilas along with Casa Rosa. It is just across the patio from Casa Rosa, has a queen bed, full bath, kitchenette and balcony with a view of El Salto Mountain. For full description, see Airbnb Listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16883780
HOUSE RULES FOR CASA ROSA
1. No smoking.
2. No ski boots in the house.
3. No pets without the written permission of owner.
4. Park in the parking space closest to the front door, in line with the
5. Keep gates (portale gate to courtyard and blue gate from drive closed at all times.
7. Lock the casa with the deadbolt when you go out.
8. Use coasters on wooden furniture.
9. Replenish any kitchen supplies you deplete or come close to depleting.
10. Leave the bathroom doors open when not in use.
11. Check in is at 4:30 pm; Check-out is 11 am
12 No fires in fireplaces; but enjoy the candles
13. Security deposit will be forfeited if these rules are not followed or if there is damage to the house or the contents.
14.Enjoy your stay; and do not hesitate to contact us if you need us or we can be of any help!
CHECK OUT LIST
1. Please put all dirty towels in the basket in the South Bedroom. If you have time to toss the towels in the washing machine before you leave, we’d appreciate it.
2. Leave the sheets on the bed.
3. Load the dishwasher and run it with all dishes used. We will empty it.
4. Put garbage in receptacle on the far side of the stairs in the courtyard.
5. Leave 1 set of keys to Casa Rosa on the kitchen counter. Leave the other in the lock box after double locking front door to the casa.
7. Fee for unreturned keys: $35 per set
Dieser Gastgeber hat 58 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, We live in New Orleans and Taos, NM, two funky, artistic towns, both with a strong sense of place and interesting, creative people. When we aren't home, we are traveling--- often to Latin America or France.
We love meeting the guests who stay at our properties in Taos:
Casa Rosa: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4764266
Casita de Lilas: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16883780
Martyrs Lane Suite: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/21067587
Kiva Cottage: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18749917/
Coyote Road Guest Suite: