This unique loft space is on the second floor in a secure apartment building and neighbourhood above a delightful and popular Teashop which we run, with ground floor access to courtyard and outdoor seating area shaded by palm and banana trees.
- Good location in the centre of Chiangmai close to all the famous sights
- Excellent transportation
- Situated on HuayKaew Road on the way to the famous Wat Pra Tat Doi Suthep. (20mins by car)
- 5 mins from beautiful parks and Chiangmai University, weekend markets
- 10 mins from from buzzing Nimmanhaemin Road and main shopping area
- 10 mins from Chiangmai Zoo
- Spacious and high ceiling
- decorated in an eclectic style with a mixture of traditional Northern-style Arts and Crafts and Chino-Portuguese antique furnishings
- hardwood flooring and beautiful local tiles with large window overlooking green courtyard
- Bathroom with good shower and view out onto garden below
- Good natural ventilation and well lit by natural light
- Reading area on mezzanine level
- Breakfast includes home-made bread served in garden
While staying with us, you will be able to enjoy fresh coffee, tea, fruit juice, home-made pastries and cakes as well as fantastic local dishes while sitting in our garden.
If you are looking for an urban oasis in the city, then this is a place of tranquillity for you to unwind.