Located in Alto Paraiso - Chapada dos Veadeiros, Casa Gengibre offers 2 bedrooms, suspended balcony and a small garden. It comfortably accommodate 4 people.
Recently opened, it has 2 bedrooms, spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen, suspended balcony and a small garden.
The living room/kitchen is spacious and bright, with high ceiling, supported by a mastic beam native wood of Chapada dos Veadeiros recovered from demolition.
With a view to the "Moinho" valley, the balcony is perfect to enjoy the breakfast or read a good book on the hammock.
Zugang für Gäste
- 1 bedroom with large bed (2m x 1.6m) and 1 bedroom with two single beds that can become a double bed (1,9m x 1,6m). Both bedrooms have wardrobes with hangers.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with coffee machine (Nespresso) and sandwich toaster.
- Spacious living room with sofa, SmartTV (USB / HDMI) with more than 150 channels.
- Bedding and brand new bath towels.
- Balcony with hammock.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Guests are greeted by a helpful and friendly couple, owners of Ginger House. Chapada dos Veadeiros residents for more than 30 years, they know the entire region and they can offer many tips on how to best enjoy the visit.
We care for the comfort of all guests, so we keep the place always clean and organized. We would like you to do the same:
- Parties and events are not allowed.
- Do not smoke inside of the house.
- Remove your shoes before entering the house whenever possible.
- Music should be listen at an appropriate volume, and should be respected any request of silence from neighbors.
- When you check-out do not take with you any souvenir of the house, all the decorative pieces, even natural, are property of the residence.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 26 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I was born in Chapada dos Veadeiros-Brazil, I'm 28 years old, and I live in Brasília. I'm a photographer.