This modern third floor apartment overlooks the Water of Leith and, from the lounge and master bedroom, has good views across the city. It's at the Shore, Edinburgh's city quarter by the sea, a great place for eating, drinking, shopping and sightseeing. Its long maritime history is evident in the many fabulous seafood restaurants in the area and the fact that the Royal Yacht Britannia - a five-star visitor attraction – is berthed alongside Ocean Terminal. Historical Leith is vibrant and dynamic and full of cultural influence and historical architecture. The Shore area bustles with restaurants, bars, bistros and boutiques and includes the stylish Ocean Terminal complex, with shops, dining and multiplex cinema. Buses to Edinburgh city centre run from bus stops close to the flat and the journey time is under 15 minutes.
The apartment is split over two levels and has:
3 bedrooms, 1 with kingsize bed and 2 with twin beds
2 bathrooms on upper level (1 en-suite). The main bathroom has a bath and shower cubicle. There are additional toilet facilities on the lower level
Fitted kitchen with washer dryer, oven, hob, fridge freezer and microwave
Lounge with satellite TV/DVD. A small selection of books and DVD's are supplied for rainy days
Ironing facilities, bed linen and towels all included
We provide a personal meet and greet service to help you get the best out of your trip to Edinburgh and guide books and information about the City and surrounding area are also supplied.
Late arrivals charge (to be paid on arrival):
Arrivals between 8pm and 11pm - £20.00
Arrivals between 11pm and midnight - £40.00
No arrivals after midnight
Please note there is no lift at the property
1. No smoking.
2. No pets allowed
3. Apartment must be left in the same condition as you find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items (for example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, damage due to smoke), new lock in case the key is lost.
4.Taking care of turning off the gas and lights when you don't need it.
5. There will not be any refund in case of flight delays, cancellations or emergency situations.
6. In case after your arrival you’d find something that seems inadequate (eg. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore will be unable to resolve the issue. In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
7. Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner.
8. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to my neighbours.
Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any compensation for any future rental.
9. We normally give three sets of keys guests. Please do not give out these keys to any personnot staying at the property.
10. Price includes linen, towels and ordinary cleaning (it excludes therefore cleaning dishes, taking out the rubbish and empty bottles etc. Dustbins are located at the rear of the property. In case that one of the above should be left undone, further expense for extra cleaning will be asked).
If you have other specific needs, please don’t hesitate to ask me, and I’ll do everything to satisfy your needs.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
3 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 3. November 2017 - 31. August 2018.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 34 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My name is Heather and I live and work in London as a Literary Agent so the apartment in Edinburgh is our second home. My mother and her family are from this part of Edinburgh and I love it there. We bought the apartment because we like the area and for the views overlooking Edinburgh.