Beautiful home can accommodate 8-10 people. It has 2 Living rooms with 3 sets of couches, LED TVs, Fully stocked Kitchen, washer/dryer, 4 Bedrooms 3 Full Bathrooms. Outside Patio with a BBQ, pool/jacuzzi. Perfect Home for large groups. Enjoy Vegas...
Large 2500+ square foot home with lots of space, 4 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough space to sleep at least 8 on beds. The backyard offers a covered patio, a large sparkling clean pool and a heated Jacuzzi. Enjoy Vegas life at night and calm pool environment during the day. The center of the strip is less than 1 mile from the home. The Palms hotel is less than 1/4 mile down flamingo road. Close enough yet far enough to enjoy a nice Vegas Vacation.
Zugang für Gäste
Access to the home is easy. 24 hours a day. the home is on a keypad lock so you may check in anytime.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The home is yours to stay I don't come around and/or bother anyone, but i am available for questions and concerns all the time. i have an onsite manager that can take care of things in case something was to ever come up. The home was purchased 3 years ago and i remodeled everything from the plumbing to the kitchen, so no problems should ever arise. but in case they do they will be promptly attended to.
We do not like rules, but we have to have them...
House rules are the following.
1) Most important is that you treat our home as if it was your own
2) No loud parties, you may enjoy the home as long as you respect our neighbors.
3) Leave AC at 78 degrees, we are energy conscious people and would like to keep some of it for our future generations to come
4) Leave Heater at 68 degrees, same reason above
5) Upon checkout please do not forget to turn off all lights, AC/Heater...our previous guests have left the AC on and i sent them the bill for them to see. it costs a pretty penny to Cool or Heat the home. if the heater or the AC is left on upon checkout there will be a $50 charge.
6) please place all trash in trashbags and place them in the containers outside. the trash containers are either on the side of the house which you can access from the back yard or the front yard. please do not leave trash in the home.
7) remove all non perishable items from the fridge and throw them away upon checkout. You may leave non perishable items such as mustard, ketchup, beer, sodas, etc, for us or the next guest.
8) we do not expect the place to be as clean as when you checked in, but please try to keep it clean
9) Most important enjoy and have fun. Vegas can be tempting, so if you feel like gambling has ruined your vacation just come back to the house and take a dip in the pool or relax in the jacuzzi and then go back and get your money back. if you need anything do not hesitate to contact me.
I am 34 years old and was born in Hollywood CA. My passions include traveling, and of course staying at various Airbnb homes, family including my wife and 2 kids. Outdoor activities are a must. If you lose me you can find me parked near an airport, lol...I started hosting over 5 years ago with my first property in Las Vegas, and i now have another property in Lake Arrowhead, Joshua Tree and Los Angeles.