Private room in a Playa Del Rey home. Queen size bed & Twin day bed, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, private bath, refrig, micro, keurig -
common space includes / private yard, kitchen, family room, music rooms, & more! Walk to beach & restaurants.
Perfect for a 1 night layover or a longer vacation. A comfortable queen size bed and an additional Twin Day bed are both brand new (Jan 2015). Flat screen TV with Direct TV is all yours.Private bath, refrigerator, micro and keurig coffee machine in room. Plenty of closet and drawer space if you are staying longer. You can enjoy tree-top views and the ocean breeze from your windows or close the blinds and sleep in. Barbeque and bikes to use on premises.
FYI, the cats and dogs are all outdoors, so there should not be any hair and/or allergy issues.
Zugang für Gäste
Whenever possible we like to greet guests as they arrive, however if that is not possible, we will leave a key in a secure place. A parking permit is provided for readily available street parking. The backyard, including BBQ and patio furniture, family room, music rooms, and kitchen are all shared, common-space areas. For the fitness fanatics, there is also a treadmill & stationary bike available. We also have 4 bikes on the property for guests to use.
Interaktion mit Gästen
This is entirely up to the guest. The house is pretty busy during the day, and nights are kick back. We are all relaxed, easy-going, and fun people.
We always enjoy the opportunity to have morning coffee with a guest or share an evening glass of wine. As a mom and a business owner I always have my phone with me and respond to all texts & calls:)
Weitere wichtige Infos
We relocated here from Wisconsin in 1982 and this house has been our joyful and beloved family home for 30 years. The first floor feature: 2 pianos, guitars/percussion instruments, and a dance floor. There is an on-site, natural light, photo-art studio. For me art is passion, and passion is life. I would take photos every day of my life even if I won the lottery. That said, respecting our neighbors is paramount. So we keep musical jam sessions and dance parties within reasonable hours and always over by 10
We think the Playa Del Rey weather is perfect! It is usually around 70 F, though it is not unusual for the temperature to drop 15 degrees once the sun has set. The house stays cool with the ocean breeze and an occasional fan. In the winter if it gets cool, we usually turn on the 2 fireplaces, though we have a brand new forced air heater when if it really gets chilly!
We proudly use non-toxic, natural, essential oil based cleaning supplies and strive to keep a chemical free home. Daily room service includes: making bed(s), removal of trash/recycling, vacuuming, hang or exchange wet towels. We ask that when you leave your room for the day that you leave the door to your room open facilitating the circulation of the natural ocean breeze throughout the house. Guests are provided a key to the large interior, closet. We ask that guest's luggage & personal items be stored in this space. We are proud of the cleanliness of our home and want all of our guests to return to a beautiful, clean and orderly room at the end of your busy day.
First and foremost we want you to have a relaxing and enjoyable time! At any time during your stay you can reach out to me Kathy, Bill my son or Kirsten, my dughter with any questions, thoughts or concerns you may have.
- Kathy Call/Text: ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), Bill Call/Text: ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or Kirsten Call/Text: ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- WiFi Network is: Giotto, Password is: sunnysea.
- NO smoking in the house, smoking outside at the back of the property is okay before 10pm with the use of an ashtray and caution.
- There is no parking at any time on Sunnysea Drive. If you have a vehicle we will provide you with a "#514 permit" and show you where you can park on 83rd street, directly outside of your room.
- We do not have shared laundry on the property. There is a very nice commercial laundromat called "Sparkles" less than 100 meters away. We have a rolling laundry cart available for you and the machines accept coins, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Apple Pay, Debit/Credit, and are super easy to use! The house stays cool and fresh with the ocean breeze and an occasional fan. This house is a natural air (non toxic chemical free house- essential oils instead ). We ask when youre out of your room during the day if you would leave the door open to your room, so the breeze can circulate throughout the house. We do daily room service, make beds, take out trash, vacuum, remove wet towels. etc. There is a large closet with a key in the room that you can place personal belongings and luggage etc. if necessary.Fresh air and a clean room make for a happy return at the end of the day:)
- There will be no parties or large gatherings without prior written consent from Kathy. This is a residential area and we ask that all guests be considerate of noise and our neighbors at all times and especially after 10pm. Thank you.
- There are a total of 3 listings on the property, though they are not always booked. All common space outside of your private room should be considered shared space.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 255 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love living near the beach in California. I have been a photographer for 39 years and still enjoy the business. I love people, music, dancing , the beach and travel. I have 4 grown kids and 4 grand kids. We are a family that is close and enjoys each other. Music, great lighting, peace and enjoying great weather is something we all share when living at the Sunnysea house. Living in So Cal is like always being on vacation and we would like to share the experience.