This cool bedroom for two singles is a real invite to relax after the beach! It is located in Casa Jabuti, a hostel at the heart of Rio's surf paradisiac village, Saquarema. Enjoy a peaceful atmosphere and a environmentally oriented accomodation.
Casa Jabuti Bed and Breakfast provides full access to the Internet, thanks to a great Wi Fi connection that never leaves us all alone.
All guests are invited to enjoy the swimming pool, a perfect gateway for the after-beach time. The pool overlooks Lake Saquarema. It is surrounded by green vegetation and herbs plantation, which provides a peaceful atmosphere.
There is plenty of space and privacy to relax and enjoy the sound of birds along the day. Have you ever heard about Biribá, Açaí or Jambo, exotic fruits from Amazonia? Yes, we have them in the garden. Mango tree too.
Saquarema is considered the national capital of surf and a place for archaeological finds, poetry, architectural heritage, culture centers and a rock music museum. The dunes of Saquarema host remainders of 4520 years ago.
Lake Saquarema is the biggest lake in the State of Rio de Janeiro. It is surrounded by picturesque mountains nearly untouched by urbanization. People fish, practice SUP or go rowing, biking and jogging alongside.
Check-in hour is at 3:00pm and check-out at midday. Whenever possible, we can allow later check-outs (especially on Sundays), but that will depend on new bookings and reservations. We hope you understand us.
Zugang für Gäste
Open-air swimming pool/ Internet and Wi fi. Garden. Kitchen to prepare light meals from 3PM to 10PM. Common lounge. TV. Barbecue area (extra charge)
Interaktion mit Gästen
I make my best to make people feel comfortable and to give information about interesting facts about Saquarema, Rio de Janeiro and Brazil.
Weitere wichtige Infos
OUR NAME: why CASA JABUTI?
JABUTI is a tribute to the man who as a young Mariner spotted a lovely and green hill while performing a survival trainship in the bushes. “What a beautiful place to have a house one day“, he thought.
When his only-daughter Márcia was born, he managed to buy the land. Nearly 10 years later, the first building structure had become decent enough for the family and friends.
Mr Régis was born in the state of Pará, on the banks of the Tapajós river, and grew up with brothers and sisters where today sits the city of Santarem. He was a great storyteller of the ribeirinhos’ way of life, a skilfull fisherman, a good cook of Brazilian seafood dishes and very fond of pet animals. At any given moment he clung to a couple of tortoises brought from Pará. In Portuguese, these animals are named as Jabutis. Until nowadays they are breeding, burying new eggs, caring for puppies.
It is this sense of joyful integration with life and nature, inherited from her Tapajoara father, that Marcia hopes to offer in the house.
- For the sake of everybody’s need of quietness, please avoid bringing musical instruments
- We also expect a healthy environment, drugs-free
- We cannot accept strangers for overnight stay in guestrooms
- It is a good idea to bring mosquitoes repellents you are used to wear
- Please, tell us if you are vegetarian
- We allow the use of the kitchen to prepare quick meals (but not late in the night). You will need to give us a short notice in advance. We do not charge for it, but we expect guests to wash their dishes and cooking materials, also to put them back into place and to leave the kitchen clean and tidy.
- For guests who want to organize meals with cleaning support an extra fee will be charged to cover our assistant extra hours of service.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 13 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen