Über dieses Inserat
As you approach the cabin we call Burr Oak Hideaway, you will not want to alarm the birds or the deer that make this their home. Set on the edge of a hill, you will be overlooking a huge burr oak tree that serves as a gateway. Sleeps 6 w/ 3 QueenBeds and outdoor HOT TUB Jacuzzi. Near a 2 acre private pond available for fishing. If bringing a pet there is a $50 pet fee required...per pet.
Video Avail here...
* * 3 Night minimum during summer...starting May 1st
Video avail here
Zugang für Gäste
Outdoor Hot Tub Jacuzzi
2 acre pond for fishing below the hill
Interaktion mit Gästen
Cell service isn't the best I the area so best to text
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Mandatory $50 one-time Pet Fee...Per pet. This must be disclosed and paid for upon confirming reservation
- Video of cabin here...
- Always keep cover on Hot Tub when not in use to prevent leaves and twigs from falling in from trees above.
- When using fireplace make sure the damper is open.
- In summer months turn A/C thermostat off when checking out.
- In winter months turn heat down to 45 degrees.
- Always leave cabin unlocked with keys on the counter.
When Checking out...
Please close the gate when leaving.
4-Wheel Drive vehicle needed for Winter reservations
Mandatory $50 one-time Pet Fee...Per pet. This must be disclosed upon confirming reservation
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 161 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Enjoy fishing and weight training in my off time. Was born and raised on a small farm in Iowa, did tour of duty in the Navy after high school, attended college in Santa Barbara, and later traveled extensively visiting much of South America, Europe, and lived for short time in Gold Coast of Australia. Currently spend much of the winters in Miami FL and the rest of the year in Lansing Iowa.