As you approach the cabin we call Burr Oak Hideaway, you will not want to alarm the birds or the deer that make this their home. Set on the edge of hill, you will be overlooking huge burr oak tree that serves as a gateway. Sleeps 6 w/ 3 QueenBeds and outdoor HOT TUB Jacuzzi. Near a 2 acre private pond available for fishing. If bringing a pet there is $50 pet fee required...per pet.
Video Avail IowaCabinRentals
WiFi & Cable TV
* * 3 Night minimum on weekends (May-Oct)
Hot Tub Jacuzzi
3 Queen Beds
Fully Furnished (must bring your own Sheets & Towels)
Private Pond for Fishing (Bass, Bluegill, Catfish)
Zugang für Gäste
Outdoor Hot Tub Jacuzzi
2 acre pond for fishing below the hill
Interaktion mit Gästen
Cell service isn't the best I the area so best to text
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Mandatory $50 one-time Pet Fee...Per pet. This must be disclosed and paid for upon confirming reservation
- Video of cabin here... (URL HIDDEN)
- Always keep cover on Hot Tub when not in use to prevent leaves and twigs from falling in from trees above.
- When using fireplace make sure the damper is open.
- In summer months turn A/C thermostat off when checking out.
- In winter months turn heat down to 45 degrees.
- Always leave cabin unlocked with keys on the counter.
When Checking out...
Please close the gate when leaving.
4-Wheel Drive vehicle needed for Winter reservations
Mandatory $50 one-time Pet Fee...Per pet. This must be disclosed upon confirming reservation
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 177 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Enjoy fishing and weight training in my off time. Was born and raised on a small farm in Iowa, did tour of duty in the Navy after high school, attended college in Santa Barbara, and later traveled extensively visiting much of South America, Europe, and lived for short time in Gold Coast of Australia. Currently spend much of the winters in Miami FL and the rest of the year in Lansing Iowa.