Stylish vintage beach house opposite the beach. Free wifi, cosy wood fire heater, spacious, sunny and clean. Enjoy our famous record collection and large deck. Ideally located for swimming, walking, fishing, exploring other towns, or just relaxing …
- Free WiFi
- Cosy wood fire heater - every beach house should have one!
- Famous collection of vinyl records from the 60s, 70s, 80s & 90s
- 3 bedrooms (2 queen & 1 twin single= sleeps 6) with duck feather doonas
- Open plan kitchen and living areas opens to sunny north-facing deck
- Beach walkway opposite house
- New kitchen fully equipped for 'Master Chefs' with super sharp knives
- Large undercover deck, dining table & BBQ overlooking garden
- New bathroom with heat lamps and great rain water shower
- Enjoy catching fish with our fishing rod 'Hot Rod', have a hit of totem tennis, kick the kids footy, our play cricket or boules provided in-house.
- Your own beach house on a 1/2 acre garden block (not a cabin at the back of someone else's house)
- Beautiful flowering garden with extensive lawn areas
- Located at end of road so no noisy passing traffic, just birds and waves
- 200m from boat ramp & fishing jetty
- Surrounded by beautiful Rocky Cape National Park and pristine beaches
- Well behaved outdoor pets accepted on application
"We had a ‘BLAST' from the past listening to all the ‘Golden Oldies'. The girls especially loved the Tina Turner – Nutbush City Limits. We really loved our stay in this retro house, loved having the beach across the road. Did some fishing one night and Shauna caught a Banjo shark – she was so excited and did a dances on the beach (we let the shark go)!!. All in all great weekend. Thanks so much Angela."
"Fabulous property! We really loved our stay... such a cool, groovy little place. That vinyl record collection was amazing!"
"We are absolutely loving this place. The moment we walked in we felt like we had come home! So many nice touches everywhere. Loving the record collection, they are in such excellent condition, its been a real delight to listen to Joan Amatrading, Paul Simon and all the stuff that we listened to too many years ago and haven't listened to since. Really nice introducing our 20 year olds to some of the stuff we grew up with! The walks have been great too, up to Anniversary Bay and then Postman's walk. Thanks so much for everything. Hoping to come again one day."
"Angela it's a wonderful cottage to be in. I love its history and the ambience. No suburban holiday rental with art from Target. I love your things and having hundreds of records myself that's been another pleasure and your fish trap with squid bait is out again in a last hopeful attempt for breakfast. Thanks heaps and very best wishes."
"We ADORED this groovy little house, the kids became quite attached and were downright miserable to leave (umm, me too!). Cooking together while spinning the vinyl, early morning beach walks, late afternoon bush walks, swimming (and thanking the weather gods), barbecuing, catching up and making memories. Hooray for summer! Thanks Angela, and if you're ever thinking of selling SBH... we're a bit smitten".
"We have really loved our stay @ your lovely Beach House. It has been a delight to take in all the wonderful touches you have provided, and the bed was fantastic! ... the best nights sleep Ive had in at least 10 years! We have added a couple of spoons to your collection. This psychedelic relic thanks you for sharing the albums, especially 'Ripper' and 'Peter Frampton Live'. Awesome."
"We all LOVED this gorgeous house, inside and out. It has a great vibe. Lovely artworks, funky interior, comfy beds, great record collection ... charming flowering garden and big lawn. This is a beach house full of good times and memories. We didn't want to leave. And thanks Angela for your much valued list of local tips."
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the whole house and surrounding 1/2 acre of garden and lawns. We welcome clean and respectful guests.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Sisters Beach House is self-contained and ideal for guests who enjoy having 'their own' beach house when on holiday. Guests check themselves in and out however, we are on call if you need us.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Sisters Beach House is a registered holiday rental with the local council and Tourism Tasmania, and legally compliant for the safety of our guests.
Kindly note the house is non-smoking and parties are not allowed. If you have a very well behaved outdoor pet who is desperate to come on holiday with you, please talk to us.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 6 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen