We locate in a small quiet area at the 3 District. There are many foreign people living and working in the area.
Close to market, pagoda, church, street food and many tourist attractions. Easily access to District 1 with 10 minutes biking.
Zugang für Gäste
You can access to my house from the Airport in 15 minute by taxi
Interaktion mit Gästen
Friendly and helpful owner
Weitere wichtige Infos
Home-stay Notes for your pleasant stay!
- I give you 2 bottle of mineral each day on the table.
- We provide bed linen and one small and one big towel per person.
- Internet: Enjoy free wifi anywhere in the house.
c. Privacy and Cleanliness:
- During your stay we will not enter your room unless you need help or in case of emergency.
2.TIMING & SECURITY:
- Check in: 14:00 / Check out: 12:00 (noon). Please inform us if you arrive or depart soon or later than this time.
- The entire room is yours, that means you don't have to share it with anyone who is not stated in your booking.
- Check-in is after 2PM
- Check-out is before 12PM
- Please have your passports & current Vietnam visas ready upon your arrival available for us to submit to our local police department as it is a requirement for your stay and for your safety protection.
- MUST REGISTER all "before 7AM and after 9PM" visitors. This is the law but also a good rule to ensure everyone's safety. You will be completely responsible for the actions of your guests as well as any damages that you caused, including being negligent, such as leaving the gate to our home unlocked.
- - NO PROSTITUTION shall be tolerated. Our guests are mostly travellers looking to learn more about the Vietnamese culture and we do not want to mix our guests with sex tourists exploiting Vietnamese women. Anyone who engages in prostitution of any form shall be reported to the local police authority and be asked to leave without any refund.
- No pets
- Please use provided slippers inside the house.
- NO SMOKING inside the building, you can smoke at the balcony. Since this is a no-brainer, anyone caught smoking inside our property will simply be asked to leave without any refund.
- Please try to be quiet if you come back late after going out at night time
- NO DRUGS. Anyone who engages in any kind of illegal drugs shall be reported to the local police authority and be asked to leave without any refund.
-- Please turn off air- conditioning, electronic equipment and lights if not in use to save environment.
- Lock the accessing door to the balcony when you go to sleep for your safety.
-NOT-A-HOTEL. We are not listed as a hotel for a reason. We enjoy building a better community and providing awesome experiences for guests visiting Vietnam and we believe the Airbnb community aligns with our mission. So please do not treat our staff or our services like you would at a hotel. If you're looking for 24/7 room service, for example, we highly recommend that you book your accommodation at a hotel. Otherwise, we look forward to meeting you and providing you with something different, more responsible, more human, with quality and value where it counts, and hopefully better as a result.
- HAVE RESPECT for others. All of our rules above are simply to encourage our guests to share a mutual respect towards each other and together build a better, more social and more responsible community.
- CONSEQUENCES for breaking these rules can result up to the offender(s) being asked to leave, nicely of course, in addition to compensation for losses or damages caused. We will have complete discretion on whether to provide a refund for the unused portion of the reservation. To date, we have not asked any guest to leave and we would prefer to keep it that way for a very long time.
. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 78 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen