Enjoy your ocean view among the treetops. We're in Santa Cruz County next to a Redwood State Forest, 2 miles from the beach and 8 miles from downtown.
New! 7x7 magazine featured us: 7 Chic Tree Houses Give All New Meaning to Spring Escapes
The house is in a secluded, wooded neighborhood with quiet neighbors. Enjoy 3 different decks on the top floor, each with a different view.
There is a full kitchen with everything you need to make dinner for 8.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to the entire house and are free to explore this 1.5 acre property.
Interaktion mit Gästen
There will be limited interaction with guests - though the host is available at all times to answer any questions.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note that we're finishing up a remodel. As a result there may be some small unfinished touches...
I appreciate your patience as I work out the kinks in this (my first) AirBnB listing!
1. Check-in time is after 3PM the first day of your reservation; check-out time 11AM.
2. Smoking: Please, no smoking, e-cigarettes, or vaping inside. Please close windows if smoking outside and please be mindful of the fire risk posed by your ashes. Any unusual odors will result in loss of damage deposit.
3. Guest count: All guests (of all ages) must be registered in advance. No more than 6 overnight guests are allowed at the house. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. No large groups: No more than 8 individuals in the house at one time. Due to the unique nature of building the house was not built to support large groups. More than 8 individuals in the house will result in forfeiture of the damage deposit.
5. No parties or loud music: In addition to “quiet hours” enforced by Santa Cruz county (10PM – 8AM), please be respectful to our neighbors and the peacefulness of the space throughout the day. Please stay off any private driveways or private property. Please do not play amplified music outside at any time. Unfortunately, because of the quiet nature of the neighborhood, parties are also prohibited. Neighborhood disturbances such as parties or outside amplified music will result in forfeiture of damage deposit.
6. Limited liability: Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
7. Common sense: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. In general, if you use it, drop it or spill it, take care of it, pick it up, clean it up and put it away. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. Pets: Pets are not allowed.
9. Parking: Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway only. The driveway can fit five vehicles (two on each side, one in the middle). The two parking spaces closest to the treehouse on either side of the driveway require a high-clearance vehicle (due to a steep grade change in the driveway), leaving three spaces for cars. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping and trash: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please sort and dispose of all trash outside in the sturdy “waste management” containers. Do not let trash accumulate outside of these containers.
11. Septic: The property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $2,000.
12. Utilities: We ask that one month rentals pay for any utility cost over $500. This shouldn't happen, unless you do something unusual like leave the water running for days at a time (water is precious here). Santa Cruz County is under drought conditions; please use water wisely.
13. No illegal behavior: any illegal behavior (for example, drug use) is prohibited on this premises. Illegal behavior is considered a violation of this contract.
14. Please do not tamper, in any way, with the outside cameras, or this may result in forfeiture of damage deposit. They are for the safety of the property and house residents.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 5 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen