Rustic style cabin.
Secluded huge cabin; yet close to the village.
The cabin is perfect for big groups. Decorated with a unique Apache/Southwest style from the 70's. You're going to love it.
A cabin big enough for the whole extended family or your big group of friends!
• Master bedroom with king size bed and private bathroom.
• Big shared bathroom with tub.
• Bedroom with a queen size bed.
• Bedroom with two twin size beds, one of which is hideable below the other.
• Bedroom with bunk beds.
• Big living room with fireplace, and enough space to accommodate three other people, if you bring an inflatable bed and sleeping bags.
• Big balcony.
• NOTE: We have a big basement but due to ongoing renovations, it is not pictured. We don’t include it our price. Game room coming soon though!
Zugang für Gäste
The cabin is rented as a whole
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm always available through messaging or internet if you need to ask me something.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Amenities not offered: Washer and dryer, A/C, dish washer.
Kid friendly but not baby proof.
- As soon as you book, we will send you a PDF with instructions and rules. Please make sure that you have read it and agreed to the terms.
- If you're completing a same-day booking, please inquire about availability and check-in time before using the instant booking feature.
We will respond immediately and make sure the cabin can be prepared for you on time.
- If you're booking 2 days before your arrival, we would rather get a message before you use the instant booking feature. We will respond immediately.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 11 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Texas Tech alumna and finance professional. I love travel, dogs, and languages.
The cabin in Ruidoso is a side gig for my family. It's been in the family for decades and means a lot to us. We are hoping to improve the cabin, cover expenses and provide a pleasant experience for people visiting Ruidoso.
As a guest, I prefer Airbnb over hotels for group travel due to the more local feeling of it. Since I am an Airbnb host myself, I know to respect your vacation rental.