This room used to be part of a music studio where Walter Meego used to relax and collaborate. Now it's your comfy and cozy room in a safe neighborhood near Logan Square, Wicker Park, & O'Hare. Includes living area and kitchenette.
Ideal for one or two travelers who want to experience a slice of Chicago culture and travel in comfort. In the early 2000s, the House was home to Columbia recording artists Walter Meego and this room was right next door to the Studio. It now features:
• A Queen-sized bed
• A comfy armchair
• Cool art made by the Ashanti people of Ghana
• Super fast wi-fi (50+ mbps down, 12+ mpbs up)
• Plenty of space for all of your gear
• Desk for work or studying
• Kitchenette with mini fridge, microwave, tea kettle, and some essentials
• A comfy couch for relaxing after a long day of exploring the city
Zugang für Gäste
Guests staying in the Producer's room have access to:
• The Headquarters: a living area that used to be the home base for a music management agency. Now, it features a groovy couch, a big, beautiful red desk (perfect for making calls or catching up on some work), a television with Chromecast, and a comfy armchair for reading.
• Guest bathroom (with a rockin' shower with great water pressure)
• A treadmill if you're wanting to get some exercise
Interaktion mit Gästen
We do best with guests who are independent and active about exploring the city on their own.
We'll be here to greet you when you arrive but you most likely won't interact with us much during your stay. You can contact us via the Airbnb app if you need anything but you'll find most of what you need to know in the Guest Handbook.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-NummerCity registration pending
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
Due to the amount of requests we receive, we have a house Welcome Book that will answer any questions that you may have that we don't touch on below. You'll find it in your room when you arrive.
• There are 2 indoor cats that live upstairs. While they can be very charming please do NOT let them trick you into letting them in downstairs!
• NO extra guests or visitors allowed unless it’s cleared beforehand. In most cases, we will not approve additional guests that were not included in the original booking.
• This is not a party house--there are a ton of great bars, restaurants and parks for visits while you’re in town!
• Please clean up after yourself and leave the bathroom the way you found it.
• If something breaks, please let Davis or Ludell know. For some things, you might need to compensate the House and others will be considered the price of doing business. Please give Davis or Ludell the courtesy of a heads up. It can be figured out.
• If you are unhappy with ANYTHING, please let Davis or Ludell know beforehand so that it can be fixed rather than waiting until you’re gone and leaving a negative review.
• Reviews are what help make Airbnb go around and you will receive a personalized review for being an awesome guest as soon as one is left for the Studio.
• Check in is from 4pm to 10pm. Guests must submit a special request if they want to check in before 4pm or after 10pm and we can't guarantee that we will be able to accommodate due to our work schedules.
• Check out is 11am
From Davis: "I'm pretty obsessed with creating and sharing. It's funny-I'm a nerd but I'm outgoing;I'm a health nut and a chubby kid at heart. I couldn't live without the internet (and I pretty much think it should be considered a human right). Also, I love China--especially northern China. My traveling style is all about becoming local. Once, I lived in Beijing for 2 years. I never visited the Great Wall. Stupid? Maybe. The locals just didn't go there so neither did I. I was in the noodle shop hanging out with the chefs."
From Ludell: "I love business and I love finding ways to to surprise and thrill customers. This also comes out in my style of Airbnb hosting. Little, nice things that don't take a lot of effort or money can make a guest's stay so much more enjoyable. I love to set guests up with everything they need so they can operate independently and not be left with tons of questions. I've used Airbnb a lot as a guest and I use those experiences to create an environment that people will enjoy and walk away thinking they got such a great deal for what they paid for. I love traveling and I want to go everywhere and see everything!"