Quaint and modern apartment in the center of Stockholm.
Walking distance to central station, old town, and most popular restaurants, parks, museums and shops.
Balcony, bar, washer, wifi, fully furnished kitchen and calm reading corner.
The apartment is recently renovated, very clean, and modernly designed with a cozy, yet playful touch and customization.
Carefully decorated with attention to detail with original art from all over the world, live plants, flowers and bright open colors.
Zugang für Gäste
- Clean sheets, blankets, and towels.
- Modern kitchen with a fridge, dish-washer, stove, oven, microwave, coffee machine, ice-cream maker, and fruit-juicer.
- Clean bathroom with washer, drier, shower, and guest towels.
- Spacious living room with free wifi, blue-tooth stereo, TV with international channels, AppleTV, XboxOne, and guitar. Couch folds out as a large double bed.
- Quaint balcony with privacy, coffee table, and view over the city's largest amuesement park, Gröna Lund.
- Cozy bedroom with king-size bed, nightstand, tempura mattress, mood-lighting, and cozy love-couch reading corner.
Interaktion mit Gästen
From simply handing over the keys, to giving solid tips and recommendations from a locals perspective, I am more than happy to give as much communication as Guests would find convenient.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I'm a very friendly person, so if there are ANY questions or comments, I am VERY easy to reach on multiple channels: phone, text, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), and much more.
You will find the house rules and directions in the House Manual (printed upon your arrival)
I' Marcus. People describe me as a flexible, positive person that's communicative, generous, and easy-going.
I lived in America for 10 years where I studied Business and Marketing, but currently reside in Stockholm Sweden, where I work as a Digital Marketing Consultant.
Ever since graduating from UC Santa Barbara, I've traveled the world, using airbnb to both renting out my own places, and staying at others.
In my spare time, I enjoy sailing, playing guitar, playing video games, and hanging out with friends and family.
If you have any other questions about me, let me know! Happy to introduce further!