Rive Chansons is a gracious Edwardian shotgun home on a beautiful tree-lined street in New Orleans historic Bywater neighborhood. If you listen closely, you can hear the songs of the river from your cozy retreat. Enjoy an exciting mix of restaurants, live music, performance with a notable art scene on St. Claude. It's a short walk to Crescent Park where you can bike or stroll along the Mississippi on your way to the French Quarter and Frenchmen St. in the Marigny.
Restored to its original beauty, this private, one bedroom apartment is located in a 1910 double-shotgun Bywater home. It is perfect for two adults with a great porch, a comfy queen bed, full kitchen and bath including an antique claw-foot tub with shower. Enjoy original hardwood floors and high ceilings throughout.
- Open, bright, airy rooms - not cluttered
- Pleasant front porch to watch the world go by
- Central air-conditioning and heat
- Full kitchen with gas stove, fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, dishes and flatware
- Egyptian cotton bed linens, towels, soaps, and shampoo provided
- Heavenly Bed
- Wireless internet
- USB power available in many outlets
- Bluetooth speaker for your smart-phone or laptop
- Private entrance with porch
- Parking available on-street in front of the apartment
WISH TO STAY LONGER?
We actually prefer month-long stays - reflected in our enticing extended stay rates.
Please provide us with the number and names of each guest and a little about you and the purpose of your trip. Additionally, let us know your estimated arrival and departure times. We prefer month-long stays which are reflected in our enticing extended stay rates.
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS:
Many years ago we fell in love with New Orleans. We've lived in fun-loving Bywater for three years now. It is a wonderful place to call home - full of magic and mystery.
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is fully self-contained with a private entrance and a nice big porch to sit where you can enjoy your morning coffee or to watch the sunset in the evening. Don't be surprised if people walking by stop to chat for awhile.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live next door. We'd love to offer suggestions with you on the best parts of a city we truly love. Feel free to write if you have questions.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The apartment was completely renovated recently with all the entire infrastructure being brought up to modern electrical, plumbing and HVAC standards plus code and safety requirements. It is also equipped with a security alarm system. If you choose an extended stay with us, we can provide access to a washer and dryer.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
1. Three night minimum stay ~ we favor month-long visits
2. Check in at 3pm, check out 11 a.m. (earlier or later by arrangement)
3. No guests under 21
4. We are not able to accommodate pets or children of any age
5. While we do not offer daily housekeeping, if guests wish additional fresh towels and linens, please let us know; we are happy to oblige
6. We require higher rates during popular events, such as: Mardi Gras, French Quarter Fest, Jazz Fest, Halloween and Essence Festival
7. No smoking (including e-cigarettes) inside the house or on the porch
8. No loud parties or late night revelry
9. Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
10. Guest agrees not to download any unlawful content from the internet while using the wifi provided by the Host.
11. Should an accident or damage to property occur,please notify host immediately so that the host can take appropriate action to replace, fix, or repair.