Twin Pines has the comforts sought by today's travelers and families. The 2/2 ranch home features a screened-in lanai, open layout, and yard. It's a 15 min stroll to the beach and 10 min to Atlantic Ave or Pineapple Grove.
Twin Pines is ideally located for accessing the beach and the Ave, comfortably furnished, and thoughtfully prepared for your enjoyment. The open floor plan flows easily for hanging-out time or casual entertainment while allowing the bedrooms ample privacy. The comfortable living and dining rooms overlook the new kitchen that spills into the irresistible screened-in (or air-conditioned) lanai. Go ahead, grab a seat, and take in blissfully relaxing landscaped views while sipping your drink of choice!
Alternatively, sit out on the patio and dine al fresco on the sturdy picnic table while enjoying the quiet and natural setting. The backyard is fenced-in and welcome for kids and pets alike to run around and enjoy themselves in the natural grass or wade in the kiddie blow-up pool, or even laugh with the Slip and Slide.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire furnished, vacation-ready home and its amenities are open to your private use during your stay.
Interaktion mit Gästen
This is our state-side home, which is professionally managed, cleaned, and maintained during our family's overseas absences. We're highly responsive by email, but we know that sometimes that's not enough. Our local property manager is on-call for emergencies or immediate household support.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- The minimum stay is 4 nights, except for high season when it is 7 nights.
- Pricing is seasonally adjusted.
- Discounts available for longer term stays.
- Premium cable and Wi-Fi.
- Samsung Smart TV connects to your streaming media.
- Remote keypad front door assures easy, secure check-in and no lost keys.
- Master queen platform bed with drawers has a premium latex foam mattress with comfort topper.
- Twin beds in the second bedroom are new from summer 2015.
- Extra daybed in living room has extra-thick futon mattress and assembles in a snap.
- Additional adult guest can be accommodated on the extra-wide living room couch.
- Multiple sets of all 100% cotton, white, hotel-grade sheets. 4 sets of toddler sheets also available.
- 8 sets of white bath towels, plus face and hand towels.
- 4 beach chairs included.
- 6 beach towels included.
- Crib stays assembled at all times.
- Pack 'n Play, extra toddler mattress, Uppa Baby stroller with +1 kickboard, portable safety gate, and high chair are available at no extra charge.
- Board games, books, and toys ideal for ages 1-8.
- Water table, kiddie blow-up pool, and Slip'n Slide.
- Both showers are new, and the tankless heater means you won't run out of hot water.
- Plentiful drawer, closet, and long-term storage space.
- Laundry room with full sized W/D.
- Fully loaded kitchen, including blender.
- Dishwasher, microwave, full-sized stove + oven
- Iron and ironing board.
- Fenced-in yard with sturdy picnic table.
- Natural gas grill won't run out of fuel.
- Multiple outside hose hookups for water play and washing off.
- Large dog crate and two feeding bowls included.
- Christmas tree and ornaments available for use.
Super kid and pet friendly, but there are rules.
One-time pet fee, $100.
13% lodging tax for stays less than 6 months.
No smoking inside or in the lanai.
No pets on the furniture.
No parking on the neighbor's spots on the southern end of the lot.
Put the garbage and recycling out on time.
Our house is technically a ranch-style townhome with no association and it shares a wall and the roof with our neighbor and friend, so preference will be given to guests who will respect common neighborly courtesy.
I'm a family man that works in international trade and public service. I have lived across the U.S. but I have strong international roots. I have a wife and two young kids (they're 6 and 3). We are typically city people, but we like to get away when we travel. We're homeowners in Delray Beach, FL and Washington, DC and both homes are managed short-term rental homes, so we understand how to treat someone else's home with respect and what travelers expect in a comfortable home. I am a self-admitted espresso snob, I enjoy backpacking, and I managed a rooftop garden while living in Chicago.