Daegwallyeong-myeon, known for its heavy snowfall, transforms into a wonderland blanketed with white snow during winter. It is home to Alpensia and Yongpyong Resort that serve as the stage of Snow Festival and the upcoming 2018 Olympic Winter Game
You can enjoy the freshness of nature in your private chalet.
Our cute house is perfectly suited for a couple, friends, or a family up to 6.
It takes 10 minutes to Yongpyong and Alpensia Ski resort by car
We have 4 Private Rooms. So if you fail to book for this room, Is possible reservations from below.
https://www.airbnb.co.kr/rooms/5085166 (up to 4)
https://www.airbnb.co.kr/rooms/4273776 (up to 5)
https://www.airbnb.co.kr/rooms/4270921 (up to 6)
Our room has just a room, but its duplex room system. so you can use more space with your family. 2Queen size beds on 2nd floor and extra bed on 1st floor. Come and Enjoy with your family~!!
※ How to get to the house.
From Incheon International Airport, and Seoul city (Jongno, Myeong-dong, Gangnam or other areas)
Transit (Using a high-speed bus)
1)From Dongseoul Bus Terminal
Dongseoul Bus Terminal (Line2 Gangbyeon) in Seoul • Use a high-speed bus to Hoenggye Bus Terminal (Duration 2 hours 50 minutes, Fee:14,500 KRW)
2)From Nambu Bus Terminal
Nambu Bus Terminal in Seoul(Line3 Nambu Bus Terminal) • Use a high-speed bus to hoenggye Bus Terminal (Duration 2 hours 30 minutes, Fee:13,600 KRW)
3) From Incheon Airport (only in winter)
Bus stop number 1st floor you will be boarding at 9C.
Use a high-speed bus to Yongpyeong or Alpensia Resort. (Duration 3 hours 30 minutes, Fee:about 35,000 KRW)
You can book. (w purpleskibus com)
※ Alpensia and YongPyeong Resort is very close.
※After arriving in the Bus Terminal or Resort, I will Pick up Service
Zugang für Gäste
- Bedroom: Comfortable queen-sized bed, korean floor mattress provided upon request
- Kitchen Laundry machine, refrigerator, electronic stove, Electronic coffee pot
- Bathroom Towel, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tooth paste, soap, hair-dryer
- Living Area
Cable TV, high speed internet and free WiFi, air-conditioner and heater.
- Other Services available upon request (additional charge)
- Electric current: 220 Volts.
Interaktion mit Gästen
There are five separated bungalows, one that we live in, four, which are ready for you. We will be ready any time when you need anything. My accommodation is located in the same location.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please let me know if you want breakfast. 5,000 won per person
• Check in time is 2 pm and it can be earlier if no one is checking out on the same day.
• Check out time is 11 am and you can stay until 12 am if no one is checking in the same day.
• No shoes inside room.
• No pets (sorry^^;), no party at late night.
• No smoking, This is a non-smoking building. You may pay penalty about 100 USD by government.
• Don't have food on the bed and don't lay down with make-up.
• As Airbnb's concept, we would like to share our home. so I wish you leave the room clean just like your home when you check out.
• Please wash all kitchen tools and dishes before your leaving.
• Please separate trash into glass bottles, plastic and paper .
The electricity bill increases at a faster rate the more you use, so please turn off all lights and appliances when you go out.
• Please report broken or lost items before check-out so we can have them fixed or replaced before the next .
Dieser Gastgeber hat 87 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Welcom to my house!
My name is Cheonbae Kim. Please call "Mr Kim"
We moved to Yongpyeong from Seoul for fresh air and beautiful natural environment.
My hobby is golf and skiing. I love to travel with my wife.
I have been to Japan, China, Hongkong, Macao, Phillippines, Thailand, USA ,Malaysia, Taiwan.
I always ready to be your international friend.
Plz feel free to contact me. I'll give you any feedback as soon as possible.