- Fantastic central London location, next to Tower Bridge
- Walking distance from central London and many attractions
- Furnished to a high quality modern finish for a comfortable and enjoyable stay in London
- Perfect for seeing London by foot as this apartment is less than one minute from London's iconic Tower Bridge. Within walking distance of central attractions.
- The apartment, along with the building, are designed as apartment-hotels and so are perfectly suited to short stays.
- Views of Tower Bridge and The Shard from the apartment, particularly the dining area or if dining outside on the balcony.
- Large living room with plenty of natural light and high quality furnishings.
- Fully stocked and equipped kitchen to make self-catering easy and enjoyable.
- King size bed with optional black out blinds in spacious bedroom, plenty of storage space with fitted wardrobes.
- Master bathroom with bath and shower and second separate lavatory.
- Reception hall with video buzzer and private building elevator with automatic floor selection taking you to your floor.
Zugang für Gäste
- Guests have access to the entire apartment and balcony area.
- Parking not provided.
Interaktion mit Gästen
- A full property manager who lives locally is on hand 24 hours a day by telephone for any questions.
- Upon arrival guests will be met, given a tour of the apartment, have any questions answered and keys handed over.
- A full house manual is provided with all relevant information to the apartment and local area. Popular London attraction information and leaflets are also provided.
- No smoking inside the property.
- No pets allowed at this property.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 181 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am a property manager from Oxford who manages properties across Oxford and London. We strive to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay during your time staying with us. A local contact is available 24 hours a day at all properties and any special requests can be discussed before your stay to make sure all goes smoothly. Please do not hesitate to let me know any questions I can help with.