The apartment is on the second floor, above our home. There's a beautiful park in front where kids play and people relax.
It's a nice, safe and easy going neighborhood close by the center of San Pedro, but also far enough from the busy streets.
- We expect you to be respectful and responsible.
- We hope you communicate well with us so we can help any way we can.
- Smoking is only allowed on the balcony and in the garage or the sidewalk. Please try to keep the smoke outside by closing doors and windows and please don't leave cigarette butts behind.
- Cleaning service is provided one day every two weeks, but of course you will care for this place as if it was your own home. Please leave the apartment as you found it. Thank you very much.
- Pets can be allowed, but inquire about this with us.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 12 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I was born in San José, Costa Rica and lived here until I was 13 years old. After that I lived in The Hague, The Netherlands for about 14 years and now I came back to Costa Rica to live here again.
Since my mother got into Airbnb I've been helping her and now also some other people to rent their places and get in contact with guests.
Movies and music are things I enjoy a lot, in as much variety as possible.
Some years ago I was also active hosting backpackers from different parts of the world. I learned how nice it is to meet new people who are on their travels and helping them to enjoy to the fullest.