Our home sits in a quiet and peaceful orange county neighborhood. Close to 5 major freeways, you'll be minutes away from Disneyland (10miles), Newport, Huntington & Laguna Beach, Irvine, inland, San Diego, and LA. We have a big driveway that can park 3 cars easily, and free street parking on our cul-de-sac. We share our home with two loving Golden Retrievers. One of them is a rescue and will bark at those outside the gate. We both work from home, so we're around most of the time.
Our 4br home sits in a quite orange county neighborhood in Tustin within a peaceful Cul de sac. Close to major freeways, you are minutes away from Disneyland, Newport, Huntington & Laguna Beach, Irvine, inland, San Diego, and LA. Great local eateries and shops- Marketplace, District, South Coast Plaza all just minutes away. You can check out my guidebook.
Our home includes:
* Fresh sheets
* Clean Towels + toiletry available upon request
* 2 rooms available. (One with Queen bed, the other with Full bed) Based on availability, you will be placed into either Room.
* Guest bathroom (shared if there is another tenant)
* Use of our washer/dryer & kitchen appliances.
* Use of our freshly remodeled courtyard + beautiful backyard with BBQ Grill, private pool, outdoor shower & seating area, community pools, and a large community park for those who like to stroll / run and be out in the sun.
* Free driveway or street parking (we are inside a cul-de-sac, there are plenty of safe parking spots).
* Free wi-fi & Netflix (Sorry, no cable).
* 2 bikes (for male & female) available for short outings
* Airport pick up to and from SNA ($20) can be arranged if schedule allows
* We also have 2 very friendly Golden Retrievers
There are orange county public transits that run along Red Hill & Walnut. There's also a Metro train station that runs across San Diego to Los Angeles.
PLEASE HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 VERIFICATIONS BEFORE CONTACTING US.
Zugang für Gäste
The room, guest bathroom, limited use of kitchen / washer & dryer / bikes (M & F) / outdoor areas (backyard, courtyard) / our community pool and of course the living / family room. The guest will also be using our garage door for access to the house.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We both work from our home office, so we are home most of the time. We respect our guests' privacy, but also welcome interaction. Any questions about the neighborhood or local knowledge is welcome. I've also created a guidebook on airbnb.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have two very friendly young dogs. We love dog lovers! One of our dog is a rescue and will bolt out of the house if he sees the door & garage left open. Please please, always keep the door closed and make sure our dogs are not let out during your ins and outs.
We also try to be eco-conscious and use fans vs. air conditioning when weather allows. The house does get stuffy during the summer, and we'll set the A/C to 78 (advised by our Utility company to avoid power outtages) when the heat is too bothersome. We have installed window fans for both guestrooms to help circulate the air.
We have a no shoes indoors policy. Please take your shoes off before entering our home. We provide clean slippers upon request. We also ask that you double check that the doors/gates are securely closed behind you so that our rescued dog Jake does not escape.
Please clean up after yourselves and be courteous of others.
Leave the partying elsewhere, come home to rest and get ready for some more fun. Also, please let us know if you will be coming home after 11PM.
We also try our best to be green, so our home temperature can be anywhere between 66~76 without the furnace / air conditioning on. Please request for a fan/heater for your room if you are too cold or hot.
We will not tolerate immature/disrespectful behavior if you are under any intoxication and will ask you to leave without a refund.
Be mature and mindful, and all will be quiet on the home front :)
We also recently installed security cameras in our home to monitor our dogs when no one is around. There are no cameras in guest rooms or guest bathroom. If you wish, we can show you which areas of the house can be monitored with our mobile app.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 2 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
* A couple living in a peaceful southern Cali home with two bedrooms to spare.
* We love to travel and experience new culture, food, people, etc.
* Our favorite destination was Istanbul and absolutely loved its history, food, and people. Seoul is where my (Nancy's) hometown and we also love Puerto Vallarta, Shanghai, Beijing, NY, Paris, London, Milan, Hawaii, etc.
* We're pretty relaxed and easy going.
* We try to keep our home clean but can't guarantee our sofa is dog hair free T.T, but we always have a lint remover handy around the entrance.
* We know lots of local eateries and cafes.
* In our free time, we like to take our dog hiking / beaches / parks for fun and play.
Greg "Nancy used to love reading, but now all she does is play games on her stupid phone."
Nancy "It's what I do for work, I'm not playing, I'm researching, and I read on my phone. I'm just waiting for the next Haruki or Sedaris."
Greg "Nancy likes boring foreign movies with subtitles...zzz. She's never seen STAR WARS or STAR TREK, she can't finish any Harry Potters or Lord of the Rings with me."
Nancy "Greg fills my Netflix list with B movies with sci-fi, zombie, vampire movies. He hates that I check the reviews before choosing a movie. He used to hate foreign movies because he doesn't like to read the subtitles, but I introduced him to movies like "Lives of Others" and "Pan's Labyrinth" and now secretly agrees that there is more to movies outside of Hollywood.
Motto: Be the person your dog thinks you are!
한국어도 가능합니다 :)