Come and stay at our Beach Shack. The place has had an amazing makeover with new a kitchen, bathroom and fully renovated rooms. The house has a modern scandanavian feel about it. Pour a glass of wine, relax on the large deck, or in front of the fireplace, take a 5 minute walk into town or get out the surfboard and head to some of the best beach breaks in Australia.
* Please ensure you bring your own soap and towels and linen as these items are not included in the tariff.
* We accept a minimum of 2 night stay only and longer in peak season.
*Cleaning fee is applicable. The property must be left clean and tidy. Please treat the premises as if it was your own and with respect.
* Our tariff varies on duration of stay and season.
* Friendly dogs are permitted inside and outside of the premises, (please note the front fence is still to be erected, therefore the property is not fully fenced and enclosed). Please keep dogs off all furniture including couches and beds, if it is found out that dogs have caused damage to the premises, additional fees are applicable and deducted from the bond.
* NO SMOKING permitted inside the premises, a $250 reinstatement fee will be applied to the guests if it is found that smoking has occurred inside the premises. This will be deducted from your bond.
* No more than the number of people specified can stay at the premises; otherwise additional fees apply of $100 per person per night for every additional guest or termination of booking with no refund.
* Adequate control and supervision of minors is required at all times.
* All damage must be reported immediately and paid for. Any damage not reported or found after inspection after the guests have left will be charged against the guest and deducted from the bond.
* No large loud parties permitted.
* Noise kept to a minimum, late night noise (after 10.30pm) is not permitted. Please be considerate to neighbours, any complaints will result in termination of booking, and/or loss of bond.
* All rubbish must be removed and disposed of in the rubbish bins provided. Yellow Bin – bottles, milk and juice cartons, steel and aluminium cans. Green Bin – Organic waste only. Green Bin – garden waste only. Please put bins out on Tuesday night and place on the opposite side of the road for waste truck collection.
* BBQ is to be left clean otherwise additional cleaning fees apply of $50 and deducted from the bond.
* Additional fees are charged if doonas, mattresses and pillow protector’s require laundering.
* Guests agree to allow staff, trades into the premises during their stay if any issues require repair.
* If key is lost, a $30 fee is applicable for key replacement.
* Keys must be returned immediately upon departure, as arranged with the host.
* If furniture is moved, it must be returned to its original position prior to leaving. Furniture and house hold effects must not be removed from the premises otherwise additional fees will be charged.
* The bond will be refunded in full, after a satisfactory inspection of the premises and equipment within 7 days of departure date.
I'm a Melbourne based photographer that enjoys a heap of time with my wife and 2 Labradors down the surf coast. I surf as much as I can and when I'm not surfing I spend as much of my time working on my surf photography. I hope you enjoy Beach Grove and the beautiful surf coast.