Welcome to my home in the heart of Bay Area in San Mateo California only 10 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), an easy 15 minute drive. House is tastefully furnished with designer items featuring EQ3, Crate & Barrel, Scandinavian Design, CB2, DWR, IKEA, West Elm etc. House has a great living room with really Big Flat Screen TV and Surround Sound to provide you homely entertainment and comfort. Large deck is fully furnished and sunny all day long with spectacular sweeping views of San Francisco City Skyline, Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, Oakland City Skyline, San Mateo Bridge and whole Bay Water.
Its a three bedroom and three bathroom house, out of which, two bedrooms and two bathrooms are available for airbnb guest use.
- Private cozy room with a Comfortable Queen Bed.
- 210+ Channels at your finger tips. Premium HBO included.
- High Definition TV in the room, DVR Enabled.
- Access to all recorded programs, or record your own.
- Work desk
- Furnished deck with Spectacular Bay views.
- One minute walk to shopping mall with restaurants, Coffee shop, food store.
- Walk to Laurelwood Park for a perfect morning stroll
- Quick access to highway. Hit the highway in one minute.
- 8 minute walk to public transportation (local bus service)
- Central bay area location with easy access to San Francisco and silicon valley.
- Free parking.
- Free WiFi Internet access.
- Iron and Ironing board is available.
- Hair dryer in bathroom.
- Free Washer/Dryer for stays 7 days or longer.
This is a Pet Free, Smoke Free House. You are allowed to smoke on the deck or outside of house though.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I love to socialize with my guests, if the schedule allows.
- No Pets
- No Smoking inside the house.
- No Shoes on carpeted area please.
- Check-In time must be worked out with the host per their schedule for the day of check-in.
- No Guests allowed in the house besides those registered to stay.
- Food or any food ingredient is not provided.
- Observe quiet time between 9:00pm and 7:00am
- When you are here, you are family, so, enjoy the house and take good care of it.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 142 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen