Spacious (1000 sq.ft) apartment in Midlevels, Hong Kong Island. Large lounge/dining area with comfy sofas & two spacious double bedrooms. Excellent transport connections, shops 1 minute walk & Lan Kwai Fong bars/restaurants/clubs 10 mins walk.
Spacious apartment in a prime location on Hong Kong Island. Close to the top of the famous Midlevels Escalators and five minutes from the bars, restaurants and clubs of Soho and Lan Kwai Fong. Victoria Peak is a short hike away or you can take the Peak Tram - five minutes away by taxi. Central Hong Kong, MTR (underground) stations and the Star Ferry are 10-15 minutes walk. The districts of Admiralty, Wan Chai and Causeway Bay are 5-10 minutes drive by taxi.
Zugang für Gäste
Highlights of the flat include:
- Professionally cleaned prior to each booking;
- High-speed internet connection;
- Large master bedroom with double bed, internet connected TV, desk and generous storage space;
- Spacious second bedroom with double bed.
- Spacious lounge area with two large sofas, television, Netflix & and views of the surrounding area;
- Spacious dining area with table and chairs;
- 25th floor rooftop communal area;
- Fully equipped kitchen (gas hob/oven/fridge-freezer/microwave/kettle/blender/toaster & toasty-maker);
- Laundry facilities (washing machine & dryer, drying rack, iron & ironing board);
- Hair dryer;
- Clean bed sheets & towel;
- Comprehensive complimentary toiletry selection.
Nowhere is "off-limits" but you'll be staying in my personal bedroom while I'm away. As such, you'll find my personal stuff around and I'd ask that you respect it, and don't touch the things mentioned in the welcome brief.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We'll be available to show you around and answer any questions. We'll also be contactable throughout your stay to deal with any problems. After that we'll leave you to enjoy your visit to the flat.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The flat is very much our home and is filled with many personal, "homey" items. We'd ask you to respect our flat in the same way the you would if you were to visit friends or family - please don't rummage through the areas that have our personal stuff stored inside. Just to be clear, we'll explain where these are when you arrive. Thank you!
Smoking is allowed, but only outside on the balcony. Unfortunately no pets permitted (much as we'd love to it's a building rule, not ours).
Please respect the neighbours, and endeavour to keep noise down to a minimum.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 42 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen