Our House is located in Naka-Meguro fancy area close to Shibuya.
Two story house with three bedrooms.
Convenient location with a Metro station : Naka-Meguro.
Neighborhood has large and cheap grocery stores, with plenty of restaurants and bars.
This Japanese style family house is located in one of the most popular areas in Tokyo, Nakameguro. It is a two stories house, with three bed rooms (One Japanese tatami, and two flooring), one bath room and two toilets. The living room and kitchen are on the first floor, spacious and convenient for family stay.
Following facilities are provided:
- Comfortable futon sets
- Free Internet at home
- Pocket WiFi (JPY 300 / Day)
- Refrigerator and Microwave
- Hair Dryers
- Clean linens, pillowcases, and quilt
- Clean bath towels
#Great Location! Reach the main areas of Tokyo in short time
- 10 minutes walk on foot to Nake-Meguro station (Metro Hibiya line), which is two stops to JR Shibuya station, one stop to JR Ebisu station.
- You can get Shibuya station easily by train (4 mins) or by walk 17 mins.
- Shinjuku station: 11 mins
- Tokyo station: 26 mins
#Convenience life enviorement
There are full of convenience stores, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants in Nakameguro area. And there is a very big discount shop-Donki there.
#Something you must know!!
0) There is a slope on the way from station to the house. So if you arrive the house at night or your luggage are heavy, to save your time and energy, take a taxi to the house should be a good choice. Show the taxi driver with the Japanese address of the house, he will bring you to our house in a minute. The cost of taking taxi from station is less than JPY 1000.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The check out time is 10 am, and the check in time is 3 pm.
Because the cleaning staff will come to clean the room after 10 am, All luggage need to be packed.
0) Please take your valuables with you, and keep the door lock when you go out.
We take no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property.
1) TAKE OFF shoes when you enter the house.
2) SWICH OFF air-conditioner/Heater, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out.
3) NO SMOKING.
4) Only the primary set of TOWELS and SHEET when you check in are free. We have some backup stuff in the storage, they are prepared for next guests. So they are not free to use.
If you do need to use extra stuff, for One towel: JPY 300; for One Sheet: JPY 500.
5) Do not speak aloud or chatting outside of the house. This area is quiet residential area and close to local primary school, people living here are sensitive to the noise.
6) Please keep the garbage or empty bottles inside the house. Keep the street clean.
7) DON’T INVITE any unauthorized friends inside the house.
8) Charge the Pocket Wifi before return it back.
My name is Fabi,
I first came to Japan 12 years ago.
At that time i stayed in a little Ryokan in the South of Tokyo, unfortunately that Ryokan closed down. My first trip was one of the most memorable trip I had and gave me the dream to someday live in Japan. Now my dream came true and i now work in Tokyo.
I wish my house will give you a little feeling of Japan and that you will enjoy a unique experience in Tokyo as i had back then .
I love onsen and Japanese culture, feel free to ask me questions about it, i will try my best to recommand you some nice places.
Amanda is the owner of the house, she doesn't speak much English so she let me in charge of the house.
Welcome to the Fabi House !