Über dieses Inserat
Unwind in a gorgeous 1932 newly-renovated Hollywood Hills classic. Two stories, three bedrooms (one of which is a nursery), a wrap-around deck, an office if you need it, a private, jasmine-lined patio...you wouldn't believe you're in LA on your quiet perch on the hillside.
This isn't a house run by some rental company - it's our home. It has everything a family needs to enjoy their time in Hollywood (and if there's something you don't see listed here, send us a note!).
This is our beautiful, newly-renovated home in the Hollywood Hills. We describe its aesthetic as rustic elegance/luxury: it's so quiet, you almost feel like you're in the countryside, but you're only a 10-minute walk from the Hollywood Bowl or Sunset.
Fire up the grill, pluck an orange from the tree, whip up a cappuccino, and descend the stone staircase to your own patio, wrap-around deck, and tranquility in the Hills.
- Quick access to Runyon Canyon hiking trails
- Ten-minute walk to the Bowl
- 55" flat-screen with Apple TV, HBO, Netflix, and more
- Hollywood's Farmer's Market on Sundays
- A quick stroll to Yamashiro's epic dining views
- 101 Freeway is nearby, but not close enough to make your life noisy. Easy access to downtown LA, the airport, Universal Studios.
- Hollywood/Highland metro stop 10 minutes walk.
- Close to the Hollywood Bowl, Pantages Theater, the Greek Theater, Hollywood Forever Cemetery
Zugang für Gäste
All you have to do is show up.
- Top-end California King-sized bed with premium linens in the master
- Top-end Queen-size bed with a citrus tree-lined canyon-facing view
- High-speed Wi-Fi (80 mb/s down)
- 55" Flat screen smart tv (Apple TV, HBO, + Netflix) above a cozy fireplace
- Breville BES870XL Espresso Machine with freshly-roasted beans (usually Handsome Coffee Roasters or Stumptown)
- Fireplaces in 2/3 guest rooms
- iPod docking station/bluetooth stereo
- Newly-renovated marble-slabbed bathrooms
- Free parking (for 1 car)
- Brand new washer/dryer
- Newly-remodeled kitchen
- If necessary, we can provide a queen-sized air mattress for additional guests (the third bedroom doubles as an office)
Interaktion mit Gästen
We don't bother our guests, but if you need anything in the world, we'll try to provide it. We're frequent AirBnB renters, so we know what we like, and have tried to create a perfect space for you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There are two well-appointed bedrooms in the house (1 King, 1 Queen), and the third bedroom is currently used as an office, but easily accommodates a deluxe queen-sized air mattress for additional guests. The grand room/living room couch also comfortably sleeps one.
Check out time is 11 a.m., but we're totally flexible if you're running behind schedule.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 6 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a studio executive from Montreal. My husband is an author and runs a non-profit. We love Los Angeles and have been living here for over 10 years. We love yoga, great food and hiking -- and have wonderful recommendations for all of these activities within a few minutes of our place! We also love movies and have an apple tv that we're happily letting tenants use while staying over. Our place is a stylish, serene, and quiet space in the midst of vibrant LA. We're confident you will feel as comfortable as we do here.