See our Fall discounted rates on the calendar! Fall is an excellent time to visit SML and see the leaves change. Our home is only 10 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway where you can see spectacular views of the leaves changing across the mountains.
We call it base camp! Enjoy the lake, swim, fish, kayak, tan, relax! Then go exploring. From our home in Goodview Va, you can explore Smith Mountain Lake, Roanoke, and the Blue Ridge Parkway. It is so pretty this time of year and the fishing is great! You can catch Stripers, bass, carp and catfish right off the dock!
This house has lots of space to gather and have fun as a group or get away by yourself on a deck and read a book! It has large kitchen / entertaining room, living room, four bedrooms, tv room, back deck, two lower decks, two docks and the Bait Shack.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to just about everything on the property. There is an owner room and a mechanical room that we ask guests to keep out of. The golf cart, boats, and lawn mower are also not for guest to use.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The owners will not be there, however they are a phone call away for any questions.
Weitere wichtige Infos
**Reservations during the winter are subject to cancellations depending on weather.
This house is located a one acre lot on a hillside. There is a walk down to the water which may be difficult for some people. Please view pictures.
You will need to bring towels, soap, shampoo, etc.. There is a washer / dryer you can use.
There are two tv's with dvd players, wifi but no tv channels.
Cell phone service is spotty in that area. Verizon works ok, AT&T not so much. There is a land line to use for local calls.
Hi, Thanks for checking out our home on SML! Before you inquire or request a booking, please make sure you complete your profile with information about yourself and complete the verifications. This is the first thing we look at. We just like to know a little bit about who we let stay in our home. Also when you inquire or book, please tell us about your group and what your expectations are for your stay. We may be able to provide assistance or recommendations which will make your stay more enjoyable.
This is a lake front vacation home. Please behave responsibly and carefully while staying on our property. Know your limits and act accordingly as you play on and off the water. Always watch your children and be safe.
Read all the information posted here about the house, the lake and fun things to do!
Please follow these rules and have a great safe stay!
- Watch your children at all times! There are balcony's, porches, decks, docks, hills, critters, wild life, ect... Always know what your children are doing.
- Be extra careful on the paths to the lake. Rain makes the decks and stairs slippery.
- One person at a time on the swinging bridge. Do not allow children to play on the bridge.
- Always watch your children while at the water, docks, slide, diving board.
- One person at a time on the slide and diving board.
- Check water areas for submerged debris before jumping in, especially after a storm.
- Use of the diving board and sliding board is at your own risk.
- Jump straight out on diving board. Do not dive.
- If lake water is low, do not use diving board or sliding board.
- Campfire's in the fire pit only. No large fires. No fires if there is any wind.
- Scrape all leftover food items in the trash, Do Not put down the disposal.
- Rinse dishes before running the dishwasher.
- No smoking.
- Drink alcohol responsibly.
- Do not use boats, golf cart or lawn mower.
- No guns.
- No pets.
- General clean up, sweep, vacuum, dishes.
- Take all trash with you.
- Take all food items with you.
- Roll trash cans to the street.
- Return keys to key holder.
- Make sure all doors are locked.
- Email owners when you have left.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 70 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are easy going fun loving folks and we hope you will enjoy these properties as much as we do. We're happy to answer any questions about the properties or fun things to do in the area.