Über dieses Inserat
Welcome to Oslo and our cozy apartment! We live 6mn away (by subway) from the City Centre, 15mn walk from trendy Grünerløkka with lots of nice restaurants, bars and parcs and a 10 minutes walk form the Munch museum (for the art lovers).
We live in a 58m2 apartment with two balconies.
The place is perfect for a couple or for friends who do not mind sharing a bed.
• A new and comfortable pull-out bed that becomes 160cm in a cozy room
• Equipped kitchen
• Towels, sheets and bed linen are included in the price
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is bright, clean and cozy. You will have your own bedroom; kitchen and living room will be shared. The second bedroom is not available as we use it.
• 3rd floor, no lift
• Bathroom with floor heating. Washing machine and tumble dryer available
• The kitchen has a dishwasher and is equipped with a coffee machine, a toaster, waffle maker, etc.
• The living room is open on the kitchen. It has a couch, coffee table and TV.
• WiFi available.
• Green area with direct access to a sculpture park.
All transport means (subway, bus, tramway) are 3mn away.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We speak English, French, Italian and Norwegian.
Most of the time when we are home we stay in the living room, but you are welcome to join us, to prepare food, share experiences, etc.
Oslo is a nice and exciting place where you can experience both nature and city life.
If you want to and depending on our schedule we will be glad to give you tips and to show you some nice places.
Weitere wichtige Infos
As we have a cat, it is important that guests are careful not to let doors open, leave food on the table, etc.
This is a place for people who like cats and are not allergic.
• Strictly no smoking (except on the balcony)
• Keep the common areas tidy
• No shoes inside
• Close the doors behind you when leaving the bathroom.
• No parties allowed.
• No additional guests (other than booked)
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
My husband and I are an international couple (French, Norwegian/Italian). We live 6mn away (by subway) from the City Centre, 15mn walk from trendy Grünerløkka with lots of nice restaurants, bars and parcs and a 10 minutes walk from the Munch museum (for the art lovers).
We enjoy traveling, exploring new cities and trying new kinds of food. In our free time we like going to the cinema, trying new restaurants and cafés, skiing and gathering with family & friends.
We like meeting people from all over the world and would be glad to show you some nice places in Oslo, if you're interested !
Be aware that we have a cat, so this is not a place for people who don't like cats or are allergic.
Looking forward to receiving you,
Manuela & Antony.