Über dieses Inserat
Huge 5 BEDROOM Apartment with a rare FREE RESERVED PARKING SPOT. Perfect for families or large groups. Just a short distance from Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and the 3, 4 express train (Less then 20-25 minutes to Manhattan).
Newly renovated large 5 bedroom apartment on the historic Eastern Parkway (Considered one of the nicest roads in all of Brooklyn). This is a 5 bedroom apartment with 2 full size pristine bathrooms. This apartment has central air and heat, ample blankets and warm bedding, Egyptian cotton towels, as well as space heaters for backup.
An open layout living/dining area with a large new kitchen that includes granite counters, pots and pans, and comes equipped with stainless steal appliances. There are five bedrooms (three of which are furnished with queen beds and one with two twin beds, and one with a double bed with a single above it in a bunk-bed style. The sofa flattens to a double bed and additional air mattresses can be provided if needed. There are two full bathrooms.
Whether you’re looking to find a short-term home in a less touristy part of New York City while exploring one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in Brooklyn, this apartment is ideal for making quick excursions into Manhattan.
Close to many of the biggest attractions including the Brooklyn Museum, Prospect Park (now with a new ice/roller skating rink) and Brooklyn Botanical Garden.
Crown Heights is an incredibly diverse and vibrant neighborhood with everything from Starbucks to local coffee shops, authentic Caribbean/West-Indies Cuisine as well as new trendy shops, cafes, and bars. Located on a tree-lined pedestrian mall with a bike lane and benches, walk easily to Brooklyn's main attractions in and around Grand Army Plaza.
Beautiful Lincoln Terrace Park is less then a half block away offering basketball, tennis & handball courts, football fields & playgrounds
Just a few stops away from Prospect Park / Brooklyn Museum / Brooklyn Botanical Garden / Hipster Franklin Ave. Walking distance to a slew of restaurants / bars / cafés / banks / supermarkets/ Laundromats
Weitere wichtige Infos
• For additional guests we can offer a comfortable twin-sized self-inflating mattress for an additional fee
• Smart TV in bedroom receives Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.
• There is a closet with hangers and a shelf for your use in each bedroom.
• This is a one-floor walkup apartment
• Keyless apartment. You enter apartment and room via unique code entry.
• This neighborhood was formerly notorious but is now pretty safe. We suggest just being alert when you walk around at night and avoiding wearing headphones past dark.
Together, we create a warm and pleasant environment; here are just a few basics:
· STRICTLY NO SMOKING of any sort and No Pets.
· There is an additional per person charge of $35 / day for reservations that exceed 8 guests.
· I ask that guests do their own dishes and clean up after themselves.
· Please try to remain conscious of noise levels.
· Try to keep your shoes off within the apartment.
· Please make sure to lock all the doors whether you're home or out.
KEEP IT GREEN!
· When it gets hot please limit the use of air conditioning as much as possible. Definitely do not leave the AC on while you're out during the day - especially not with the doors or windows open.
· When it's cold out please make sure to turn off the heat when you are not home.
· Please Recycle
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 58 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I was born and raised in sunny Los Angeles and a recent transplant to New York. I moved for the weather:).
I'm a creative director for a boutique design firm based out of LA and NY.
Travel and adventure and experiencing new places and cultures are my favorite things to do which makes airbnb perfect for me.