Lovely one bedroom, one bath private apartment w/ sitting room & kitchenette in private home. Queen plus single hide-a- bed. Cool elevation, quiet, 6 miles from airport; 4 miles from restaurants, shops and beach. Rental car recommended.
1. This is a non-smoking property.
2. Gate must be closed after entering and leaving because of dogs.
3. Because we are on solar, hot water may not be available after 10 PM so plan to shower before 10 PM . If you need later, let us know and we'll turn on the back-up heater.
4. Currently Kona is on mandatory 25% water use restriction so please limit your showers and any excess use of water
5. Because our male dog is large and VERY friendly, our place may not be suitable for toddlers. He tends to come right up to anyone and could easily bump into a child between 2-4 and knock them over. Infants are OK and children 4 and up seem to be steady enough.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1 Bewertung für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Mike and I are semi-retired. I am working just part time in an early intervention program as a pediatric physical therapist. I am also director of a therapeutic horse program and our 2 miniature horses, Peaches and Calypso live on the property. Mike is an electrician and occasionally does some side jobs. Nancy has lived in Hawaii since 1967--first on Oahu and the last 23 years on Hawaii Island. We enjoy meeting people and are happy to answer questions and interact with our guests to whatever extent they wish. We respect your privacy but are available when needed. Our ohana is recently remodeled with an opening skylight, ceiling fan in the bedroom, and a fully equipped kitchenette. We have Wi-Fi and Direct TV. If requests are made in advance, we are happy to stock the kitchenette with whatever you need for your first night/morning (since most flights arrive late in the evening). Coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit are always provided.
We do have 2 very friendly dogs (yellow labs) who are quiet and fairly well behaved.