Über dieses Inserat
One bedroom, country-style apartment adjacent to home set on 3 acres. Just 7 mins to the centre of Toowoomba city. Sleeps up to 4 (QS +Single + Mattress) plus fully equipped kitchen. Shared pool plus paddock for horse also available.
Set on 3 acres of landscaped gardens with a horse paddock also available. The unit is a spacious, retro-fitted one full bedroom, plus living space/kitchen, bathroom. An older country unit, it comes complete with everything you need for your stay including all linen and a breakfast basket on arrival.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests can access the gardens and swimming pool. Laundry is not included at this stage but can be arranged with prior notice.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are happy to explain anything you need to know about Toowoomba. We do have two children
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Shared swimming pool
- Fruit trees and veggie garden
- 3 acres of landscaped gardens
- Paddock for a horse (and float)
- Friendly and obedient outdoor dog OK.
- We expect guests to leave the unit in the same condition they entered it in.
- Absolutely no smoking indoors.
- Please ask, if something is not right.
- Please relax and enjoy yourself. If you have any suggestions we would be glad to hear from you (we're new at this).
- We have a horse paddock available and an outdoor dog that is well behaved, may be acceptable. We have a very old cat, that we wouldn't want chased and a Moodle who is very friendly.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Hi, My name is Josie and I live with my husband and two youngest children (8yo & 5yo) in Toowoomba, QLD, our two older girls (21yo & 18yo) still live in Sydney when they are not travelling. We also have Nanna living with us, which is kind of cool. We live on three beautiful acres of land just north of
Toowoomba, about 5 -7 mins to the CBD depending on traffic, which is a huge improvement on commuting in Sydney (which we both did for over 20 years each).
I'm a local food (prefer chemical free) nut, which hugely impacts the rest of my family, and both Pete and I work from home a great deal. I love cooking, although I'm so busy these days I often burn food (or so my family imply....).
Our property has landscaped gardens, a swimming pool, carports and a paddock which would house about 3 -4 horses comfortably for short stays.
We fell in love with airbnb whenever we travelled to Brisbane for work and pleasure and now have a unit available for stays.