Come stay on Toronto Island on a small sailboat that sleeps 4. There is also a tent that sleeps 8 that can be set up. next to the boat. There are showers near the boat that are accessible for boat owners only and washrooms as well for them.
This boat is a little old but is constantly being updated with love and comfort.
Its like camping but on the water.
Here's how it works:
1. Pick you up near the Porters Ferry Dock or a suitable waterfront spot in Toronto.
2. I take you over to Hanlan's Point on Toronto Island.
3. I dock the boat at Toronto Island along the sea wall where you will have access to the beach only 300 meters away, and showers and washrooms.
4. You sit and enjoy life on the water or camp next to the boat.
5. Build a Bonfire and roast Marshmallows on Toronto Island.
6. Sleep with the gentle breeze in a floating cabin.
7. Take the Ferry or water Cabs back and forth from the island if you want to tour the mainland, or rent our Canoe, Bikes and Kid Trailer, and enjoy the Toronto Island and all the Kids rides it has to offer.
8. Call me when you are ready to leave and I will drop you where you like on the mainland.
This boat is Kid and Dog Friendly.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the entire boat and all Toronto has to offer!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will be available 24/7 to answer questions via txt or phone.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 62 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen