Come find your zen here in downtown Culver City! A quiet residential neighborhood tucked into the heart of Los Angeles, within walking distance to dozens of bars, restaurants, and activities. The cozy home is ideal for small families or friends.
I just expect the same respect with which you would treat your own home.
1. Check-in and checkout times are flexible, especially if there is a day in between guests, but the expected check-in time is 3-6 pm and checkout time is 12 noon. Should you need an earlier or later check in time, feel free to ask. Depending on adjacent reservations, I can be flexible.
FYI: I live close by and am available if you have any questions or need assistance. We may see each other, since mail is still delivered at this residence. I also have a rental unit in back so you may see a tenant coming and going. I will respect your privacy. I often travel, so I may not be on the property at all.
2. No smoking inside or on premises.
3. This is a quiet residential neighborhood; please keep noise down after 10 p.m
4. No pets
5. This is my residence part-time during the year, so please take care of my furnishings as you would your own. Please be careful of newly upholstered white furniture (it soils easily.) At dining table, please use placements provided. Dish ware is not microwavable.
6. Please turn off air conditioning/ heater and lights when you leave the house during the day, at bedtime, and upon check-out.Also
7. Parking: driveway is shared with elderly neighbor on right. Please park vehicle on left side of driveway close to the house or use street parking. Beware of street signs with restrictive hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, if using street parking.
8. Please don’t hesitate to call or text with any issues. If anything breaks or is damaged, please let me know. I understand accidents can happen, and will be most willing to discuss it with you.
My name is Elizabeth , but go by Beta! I am pretty much a native Californian and have lived in Culver City for over 20 years. I have seen this little town grow and blossom into a happening community! I enjoy art, entertainment, travel, and the outdoors... and am looking forward to meeting people from all over the world. I am happy that I have the opportunity to share my home with guests. Enjoy your stay!