This beautifully appointed and newly renovated cabin is the ideal private retreat for one or two couples. Situated in a storybook forest setting, this elegant and sophisticated cabin offers the finest amenities available. The gourmet kitchen comes complete with a CornuFe stove, state-of-the-art appliances all hidden from view thanks to handsome cabinetry and black slate floors. Each of the two bedrooms is exquisitely furnished and offer comfortable bedding along with cable television and DVD players. The massive living area comes complete with sophisticated furnishings, a stone fireplace, an upright piano and large plasma TV with DVD player. WIFI
Please print and sign/date the following Enchanted Mt Hood Retreat Rental Agreement then email to (EMAIL HIDDEN)
“LOG CABIN RETREAT LLC” VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
I. RESERVATION INFORMATION
This vacation rental contract is a legal agreement between Log Cabin Retreat LLC (also referred to as the “Owner”) and you (also referred to as Renter). This contract is entered into agreement as of the date when the Renter places his reservation online (or in any other manner) and the reservation is screened and accepted by Owner. Owner will notify Renter by email or phone when their reservation is accepted.
In order to hold reservation, Owner must receive from Renter full payment (i.e., overnight accommodations, security deposit, booking fee, cleaning fee, occupancy tax) and signed rental agreement. Full payment must be received before the lock box code and directions to the vacation rental are released. Nonrefundable booking fee: $35. Refundable damage/security deposit: $500.
Clackamas County & Oregon State require a 7% Occupancy Tax.
II. RESERVATION POLICY
Renter agrees to the following:
1) Renter will be responsible for any and all damage to the cabin or property sustained as a result of their stay. Owner may use part of or all of the security deposit to repair broken, damaged or missing items, fixtures, furnishings, bedding, towels, kitchen equipment, appliances and any and all items attached or contained in the cabin. Should costs for replacement and/or repair exceed the amount in the security deposit, Owner maintains right to charge Renter’s credit card for reimbursement.
2) It is Renter’s responsibility to observe property upon arrival and report any damaged items, fixtures, furnishings, bedding, towels, kitchen equipment, appliances, etc. immediately.
3) Renter will hold the owners harmless from any and all bodily injury and/or property damage incurred on the property arising out of our negligent acts or omissions. See disclaimer below.
4) Renter will forfeit the full security deposit and booking fee, if cancellation is made less than 30 days from arrival.
5) Renter will forfeit the security deposit & booking/cleaning fees and rental monies if reservation is canceled 14 days or less prior to arrival.
6) All bookings are final. Should Renter choose to change reservation days this will be considered a cancellation and Renter will still be subject to cancellation policies described in #4 and #5 under Reservation Policy in this section of the agreement.
7) There are no refunds for early departure.
8) There are no refunds due to weather conditions.
9) Renter will forfeit security deposit if doors and windows are not locked upon check out.
10) Renter will not hold Owner responsible for any items left after check out.
11) Key Charge: A $100 fee will be charged to Renter for failure to return any and all Unit related keys.
12) Housekeeping. In addition to the housekeeping fee of $90, Renter shall be responsible for any undue and/or unreasonable cleaning of the unit immediately subsequent to the Renter’ departure. A cleaning charge of $60 per hour, with a two (2) hour minimum service will be assessed.
III. CHECK-IN/ CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE
1) Check-In. Check-in time is 4pm on the day Renter’s scheduled reservation begins. No early check-ins without prior consent of Owners. Upon arrival, Renter will be given their key(s), as well as any special instructions or updates that may be applicable to the Unit.
2) Check-Out. Check-out time is 11am (SHARP) on the day Renter’s scheduled reservation ends. Any delay in check-out, absent prior consent of Owners shall result in Renter being charged for another night’s stay.
IV. USE AND ENJOYMENT OF UNIT AND PROPERTY
1) Use of Premises. Renter shall only use the Premises as a residence. The premises shall not be used for parties, social gatherings, meeting spaces, commercial photo shoots or to carry on any type of business or trade, without prior written consent of Owner. Renter will comply with all laws, rules, ordinances, statutes and orders regarding the use of the premises. Should Renter violate any part of this provision, Owner will charge an additional fee that will be determined soley at Owner’s discretion.
2) Quiet Enjoyment. Renter shall be entitled to the quiet enjoyment of the premises, and Owner will not interfere with that right, as long as Renter complies with other tenets of this contract.
3) Smoking is NOT allowed on the premises.
4) Pets are NOT allowed on premises.
5) Maximum occupancy is six (total number to be determined at time of reservation).
6) The Renter must be 21 years of age to book this Vacation Rental.
7) Furnishings. The units are furnished and equipped by the Owner to Owner’s taste. Cabin is set up for light housekeeping. All paper goods, cleaning products and linens are provided by owner.
8) Use of Grills. Grilling is permitted only on the deck and any grills provided with the unit. All grilling must be conducted at safe distance from the cabin.
9) Fireplace is NOT real. Placing anything in the fireplace will cause extensive damage and Renter will be charged for clean-up and damage done to the gas log unit.
10) Locked Areas. Areas that are locked, such as Owner’s personal storage spaces, for which Renter are not provided a key, are off limits to the Renter. Any attempt to enter locked areas is cause for immediate termination of this agreement, forfeiture of all monies paid, and Renter will be liable for any damage and/or missing items. Owner reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of their money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
V. HOLD HARMLESS
1) Owner attempts to maintain the cabin in the best of condition. Owner expresses no guarantees, express or implied, regarding suitability for any particular purpose. Owner does guarantee that appropriate repair and/or replacement will be performed as soon as possible under prevailing circumstances. It is Renter’s responsibility to immediately notify Owner of any issues that may incur during their stay so that the repair and/or replacement may be promptly taken care of. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Owner has no immediate control. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following: (i) breakdown of TV’s, DVD players, and/or other appliances or devices; (ii) power outages; (iii) adverse weather and/or road conditions; (iv) construction in the area; and (v) Units that are not decorated and/or accommodated to Renter’s individual tastes. Owner shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility, for any injuries that may occur to Renter and/or Renter’s invitees, that may be caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Renter and/or invitees. By the written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, Renter agrees to forever hold harmless and indemnify Owner from any liability and/or responsibility arising herein.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT, COMBINED WITH ANY AND ALL COMMUNITY RULES AND REGULATIONS (IF APPLICABLE) SERVES AS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT. NO ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS ARE EXPRESSSED NOR IMPLIED. THIS AGREEMENT SUPERCEDES ANY AND ALL PREVIOUS ORAL AND/OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS AND/OR IMPLIED AGREEMENTS. UPON WRITTEN OR ELECTRONIC ENDORSEMENT, RENTER AGREES THAT THEY HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, AND ACCEPT ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS, COVENANTS AND RESTRICTIONS, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 51 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen