Über dieses Inserat
Feel right at home in Jacksonville's hippest neighborhood. You'll enjoy 1,400 sq ft of this 1924 bungalow, featuring two bedrooms and a full bath, entire living room, dining room, kitchen, and large deck. Read the full description for more...
Welcome! Built in 1924, our home offers affordable lodging near downtown Jacksonville and is located in the Avondale district of Historic Riverside-Avondale. Our accommodations are located on a quiet street in a safe area and was featured in the annual Riverside-Avondale Tour of Homes in 2012.
Browse the photos and read on for more information on the house, neighborhood, and what to expect. If we've missed anything, certainly don't hesitate to ask and we'll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
Zugang für Gäste
While staying with us, you'll enjoy our entire 1,400 sq ft home to yourself - with access to our fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator shelf space, dining room, living room with HD cable, DVR, and Netflix, covered front porch, access to our two road bikes, a secluded backyard with deck, gas-grill, and hammock.
Bedroom 1 features a queen size bed, HD cable, and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 includes a comfy full-sized bed, HD cable, and ceiling fan.
The entire home includes free WiFi, central heat and air, full bathroom complete with individual shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, and fresh towels for your stay.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our interaction will vary based on the time of your stay. We're always available to point you in the right direction to explore the neighborhood and answer questions you may have at the house. This is your visit and we want you to enjoy it on your own terms. Visit our primary listing, "1924 Riverside Avondale Bungalow" for our private room listing.
The two of us fell in love with Riverside-Avondale’s social community, eclectic amenities, and the great diversity of its residents. Riverside-Avondale was voted as one of the top 10 Great Neighborhoods by the American Planning Association - the first neighborhood in Florida to receive this national recognition. The neighborhood features the most diverse collection of architectural styles in the state of Florida and has a distinct mix of history and culture. There is a variety of local restaurants, bars, breweries, boutiques, and parks - all making it a great place to explore and meet new people. We can’t think of a better place to call home - or in your case, home-away-from-home.
Our neighborhood is very walkable and bikeable and bus routes are located throughout. Jacksonville as a whole is very spread out and a car would be necessary to venture outside of our neighborhood. Free parking is available streetside. Uber and Lyft are both available throughout Jacksonville.
Points of Interest:
- Downtown: 4.5 mi
- Shoppes of Avondale: 0.5 mi
- King Street District: 1.3 mi
- Riverside/5-Points/Sun Ray Cinema: 2 mi
- Publix Supermarket: 2 mi
- St. Vincent's Medical Center: 1.5 mi
- San Marco/Southbank/Nemours/Baptist Medical: 4.5 mi
- Times-Union Center for Performing Arts: 4.5 mi
- Arena & Sports Complex: 5 mi
- Florida Theatre: 5 mi
- Springfield/UF Health/VA Hospital/Proton Therapy: 5.5 mi
- Naval Air Station Jacksonville (NAS): 7 mi
- Jacksonville International Airport: 16 mi
- JAXPORT Cruise Terminal: 18 mi
- Jacksonville's Beaches: 25 mi
Thank you for your interest! We hope to have the opportunity to host you during your visit to Jacksonville.
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is our primary residence - advance notice is requested. A two-night minimum is requested. As this is our primary residence, there will be personal items in the closets and dressers. There will also be a cat on premises during your stay. He is independent and you will not be responsible for him during your visit.
- Check-in time is flexible based on your anticipated arrival time and can be discussed prior to arrival.
- We request a check-out time of 12 p.m. to allow time to properly clean and prepare for the next guest.
- For safety and security reasons, only the Airbnb member and their (up to) three registered guest(s) are permitted inside the home.
- You're welcome to smoke on our back deck, but smoking is not permitted inside.
- Due to our cat, we ask that you leave loved ones (pets) behind.
- Two-night minimum stay requirement. A three-night minimum stay is requested for holidays and major city events (i.e. Gator Bowl, River Run, Florida-Georgia Game, The Players, music festivals, etc.).
- Visit our primary listing, "1924 Riverside Avondale Bungalow" for our private room listing.
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 21 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We have been together for ten years and enjoy dining out, travel, and happy hour! While we've lived in other cities, as northeast Florida natives, we've always called Jacksonville home and we look forward to sharing our neighborhood with you.