Über dieses Inserat
This quiet suburban retreat is the perfect stay while visiting L.A. This 2 bdrm, 2 bath, (plus sofa OR airbed) has a fully stocked kitchen, wonderful yard, covered patio & real 1950's booth. 5 min to Ventura Blvd & Trader Joe's. 30 min to the sights!
This charming house sits on a quiet, tree-lined street and is the perfect Valley getaway for vacations in L.A. or visiting friends. Guests are welcomed with a bottle of wine, basket of snacks, and a dose of California sunshine! Sleeps 2 couples extremely comfortably. Can accommodate 5th adult or 2 extra kids on airbed and couch in the living room.
- Bedroom #1 is a Master bedroom with top-of-the-line California King, nice linens, private bathroom, large walk-in closet, and flat-screen TV.
- Bedroom #2 . The "Buddha Bedroom" has queen-sized bed with a new mattress and linens and private bath. This bedroom and bathroom close off at hallway for extra privacy.
- A 5th guest can be comfortable on the couch which doubles as a bed as it has a large seamless flat cushion; there is also a blow up air mattress if you prefer. If so desired, the listing can accommodate a fifth adult (in the living room) or 2 children if both couch and airbed are utilized. No additional guests allowed.
- Kitchen is fully stocked and has a real 1950's red restaurant booth!
- Living room has flat screen, high-def tv with cable and recording options, DVD player and DVD library.
- The house has an amazing yard with a fire pit, a garden, a smaller private corner patio for reading, and fruit trees. The covered patio is great for dining and serving meals outside and the yard is great for catching some rays during the day.
- An office is adjacent to the master bedroom.
- A piano is in near the living room for those who play.
- House is around 1500 sq. ft. Patio and yard space is approx 3000 sq. ft.
Other features include:
- Fresh towels, shampoo, conditioner, hairdryers are provided.
- Hi-def, cable, recording options and movie library available.
- Game closet located in hallway.
- Tree swing in front yard.
- Patio & large yard - great for relaxing, having a glass of wine, or enjoying the fire pit under the beautiful Reseda night sky.
- Brand new AC and heat unit in house.
The Master bedroom alone is an Airbnb location while we are here; It has more than 50 five-star reviews. Please see my other listing for more pictures.
Zugang für Gäste
Guess will have access to all of the house except one of the bedrooms where we will keep our things while we are away.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I have been an Airbnb "Superhost" host for more than a year now and absolutely love it. I normally rent the Master bedroom throughout the year and have more than 50 five-star reviews. Check out my other listing.
- This is a pet free, smoke free home.
- Fully stocked kitchen is available for use.
- Please no meals inside the rooms.
- No extra guests other than the registered Airbnb guests.
- If the season is right you are welcome to pick the oranges and tangerines!
- Check out is 10 am.
- I try to be as environmentally conscious as possible and encourage guests to do the same by recycling, turning off lights, conserving water, etc. California is in the middle of a serious drought so any effort you can make to save water are much appreciated!
- Please do not flush ANYTHING down the toilet other than light toilet paper. The pipes are a bit old and will clog. Thank you so much for understanding.
- Please treat our home as your own as we try to keep everything in great shape for our guests.
- I know you will have a great stay!
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 118 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I was born and raised in L.A. but have also traveled the world and love meeting new people from all walks of life! I've lived in West and East Africa and my favorite place on earth is Zanzibar. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and I have a young daughter. For those coming to L.A, our Reseda neighborhood is delightfully quiet at night so I expect you will have a very peaceful sleep during your stay. Feel free to be as private or as social as you like. In general, I am fairly hands off and keep my own schedule. However, if I'm around and available I'm happy to chat. At times I may have a friend or two over for a glass of wine. We would love to have you join us and regale us with a tale or two of your own!