Please, respect our homes as if it were yours and also respect our neighbors within the building.
We have some very simple rules I want my guests to follow:
1. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the condo. You are welcome to smoke outside the unit but do not forget to close the door so smoke will not get inside.
2. According to local legislation, it should be quiet from 10:00 pm to 07.00 am. Strictly no parties inside, no loud music and no large gatherings!!!
3. Make sure you lock the entrance door with a key each time you leave the apartment.
4. Make sure you switch off the electric oven, each time you are through with cooking.
5. Think "Green" :-) When leaving the apartment for a tour outside, shut down the air-conditioner, close the lights, turn the TV off and make sure the water is not left running in the kitchen or the bathroom.
6. Please do not set air conditioner below 72 degrees. If the unit freezes up and a service call is needed you will be responsible for that cost.
7. No pets allowed!
8. Please do not take furniture outside the condo.
9. Please do not hang towels or clothes outside.
10. A security deposit is held and returned 48 - 64 hours after check-out subject to no damage nor evidence of smoking nor excess mess.
11. Appropriate reimbursement will be expected for any permanent damage to any furniture or personal belongings.
12. Do not use our white towels as makeup remover or floor wipes.
13. If you feel romantic and want to light candles, please do it only on glass plates. This is to avoid fire and wax spill (wax is very hard to clean).
14. Check-in and check-out time may be flexible upon request.
15. Please do not use bleach when washing our towels or bedding since you will be responsible for any damage to items.
16. Please leave mattress cover on bed at all times.
Thanks for going through all these rules and hope you will enjoy your stay at our apartment.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 103 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
A fun loving person who likes to travel and stay in good accommodations and would like to offer the same to my guests who visit my city.