2 bedroom apartment with patio. Fully equipped kitchen with a coffee machine, modern living room and bedroom.
The flat is very bright and its location is ideal ( few meters from the beach)
Beside the amenities featured, this apartment also provides you with:
Super comfortable double bed
1 double sofa bed
2 single beds
Fully equipped kitchen ( microwave,oven, kettle ...)
Kitchen Basics and Dishes
Nespresso Machine with capsules (What else ? ;-))
Toilet amenities (from l’Occitane)
Flat screen TV
Free High Speed Wifi
We can add for Shabbat: hot plat, an urn and keys
Upon request: dry-cleaning service, private driver, grocery basket delivery, (with additional fees)
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is completely yours!
Me or my cool colleague will come personally to welcome you at your Sweet Inn apartment and we will stay at your disposal for your entire stay. So feel free to contact me anytime.
There's also a street level lobby located in the city center.
You are more than welcome to stop by to relax and mingle, to use our and luggage room or simply have a face-to-face with me :-)
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please note that :
1. Check in on Saturday will be approximately 1 hour after the Shabbath (around 1h45 after sunset).
Saturday(Shabbath) is the Jewish day of rest, begins at sundown on Friday and ends with the first star on Saturday eve (approximately 1 hour after sunset).
2. Israeli citizens are subject to pay tax: 17%
3. As a non-Israeli tourist, you may benefit from the VAT exemption on accommodation expenses. But we have to produce to tax authorities the proof that you came in Israel as a tourist. So please take pictures of your passport and of the "blue-ticket" entrance you'll receive at Ben Gurion airport, and send them to our mail when you arrive.
Thank you and hope you enjoy your stay in Israel!
Please note that :
1) Israeli citizens are subject according to the law to pay 17% VAT. This amount will be collected at the time of check-in, directly from the host.
2) Guests entering the country on a B2/B3 Tourist VISA are exempt from paying VAT on accommodation expenses. In order to receive this exemption you will be required to show proof of this upon check-in
Thank you and hope you have an enjoyable stay in Israel!
Hello, I’m your host Lisa ! I’m 28, and in love with TLV for so many reasons: the very special atmosphere, the sun shining (almost) every day, the smiling people, the sea, the narrow picturesque streets... all of these little simple things make me happy. I am passionate about sport and travelling, and speak English, Hebrew and Russian. One of my favorite spots in the City is the Speak Easy on Rothschild. I have so many more amazing spots to share, and I love providing my Guests with tips about little local places or amazing spots I would love to share with you ! I work for an amazing company called Sweet Inn, which provides fantastic vacation apartments in Tel Aviv – spacious, stylish and perfectly located - with all the services and comforts of a hotel. Oh, and there’s also a Sweet Inn Lobby located in the city center where my team and myself will cater to your every need and make sure you experience the best of the city during your stay.Even away from home, you will feel at home.
I’ll personally wait for you at your apartment to welcome you and to hand you the keys. I’m excited to host you in this wonderful city that I love and know so well! At Sweet Inn, we have spent a lot of time creating a home away from home that I am confident will exceed your expectations! I will always be available to answer any questions you may have, about the apartment, the city, what to eat or where to go!
I am Lisa and I’m looking forward to hosting you ;)