Über dieses Inserat
Located on South Australia’s rugged Limestone Coast, Agnes Cottage is a period home with contemporary comforts, perfect for a coastal retreat.
On arrival you’ll be welcomed by the cottage’s classic, understated elegance and landscaped gardens.
Conditions of stay.
1. The number of guests not to exceed number of guests booked (As noted on your confirmation letter). The tariffs are calculated on a per couple per night. Please contact Wendy if you need to make changes to your booking numbers. If you require separate rooms eg: 2 people - 2 Rooms $260 per night. 3 People - 3 Rooms $390 per night.
2. Beds are made up with linen and towels for number of guests staying. Beach Towels you will need to bring your own.
1. A Continental Breakfast Hamper is included for the first morning. Also a complimentary bottle of wine.
2. A small amount of household detergent also soaps and toiletries.
3. Check in time is 2pm and check out is 10am.
4. Early check in and late checkout times can be arranged when making your booking. if possible with prior arrangement.
5. Pet Policy - Small dogs are welcome outside only. A non-refundable fee of $40 is required. You will need to bring bedding, bowls and toys for your dog.
6. No Smoking inside property.
7. Departure - Please leave the property neat and tidy, no need to strip the beds. It is greatly appreciated if your dishes are washes and put away. And if you use the BBQ facilities, please check that the gas is turned off. Lock the door and put the key back in the Security Box.
To own a Bed & Breakfast has been a desire that I have had for many years. My previous career as an Office Administration Manager has given me a strong sense of detail, something that I have tried to relate in the renovation of Agnes Cottage.
I'm a resident of the South East and have always enjoyed the tranquillity and relaxation of the seaside. I hope your stay on the Limestone Coast has the same effects. Please take time to enjoy the local food and exquisite wines, seek out the attractions and aboard the history.
My wish is that you enjoy the ambiance of the circa 1940 cottage coupled with the modern comforts. It has endeavoured to create a warm, homely and comfortable stay for you whilst in the Limestone Coast.
May your visit and stay be special and hopefully your time at Agnes Cottage help create a memorable experience.