Wonderful, relaxing retreat for those coming for the hiking, antiquing, HITS Horse shows, farmer's markets. We are especially kid friendly and have all necessary amenities, including baby items. We are on 2 private acres, yet conveniently located to the towns of Saugerties, Kingston, Woodstock and Rhinebeck as well as a mile from the Hudson River beach. We have a pool, deck, gas grill, fully stocked kitchen, bikes, hammock, fire pit, and open floor plan for gathering and home cooked meals.
Our little piece of heaven sits between the towns of Saugerties and Kingston. It's an airy, family oriented, lovingly decorated country house on 2 private acres within a mile of the Hudson River and close to anything you would need. 1 hour 45 minute drive from NYC. Perfect for families! A happy place!
There are three bedrooms (a queen, another queen, and three singles) with 2 full baths. In the warmer months, have breakfast, lunch and dinner on the wraparound deck, watch the sunset, star gaze, enjoy the fresh air. Pick organic vegetables from the garden, shoot some hoops, ride bikes, swim. In the cooler months take a hike, visit the interesting towns of Saugerties, Kingston, Woodstock and Rhinebeck, make delicious meals in the full kitchen, sit in the great room and enjoy family and friends. You will love it-- come see for yourself! We have all the child friendly accessories you could want.
Amenities: above ground pool, hammock, fire pit, gas bbq grill, wifi, flat screen TV for dvds and basic cable, dishwasher, washer & dryer, microwave, optional toys for kids available as well as a crib, pack n play, toddler bed, baby pool, high chair.
Zugang für Gäste
The house and 2 acres of open and wooded property. The pool from June through August.
Interaktion mit Gästen
As much as the guest wants by email and telephone. Self check in and check out. As your hosts, we are available by phone/text during your stay to make sure you are as comfortable as possible, but are most likely not on site during your stay and have minimal interactions.
No smoking please.
Please respect our house and leave it in the same way you found it. No shoes in the house please!
Pets are not really allowed, but we will decide on a case by case basis.
Enjoy yourself and the area! But please no parties or loud music.
We will send you a rental lease agreement to sign, upon booking. See specifics below.
Short Term Agreement
as listed in referred reservation.
Saugerties NY 12477
as listed in referred reservation.
GUEST, including Rental Party as listed in referred reservation.
CHECK IN: 3 PM, CHECK OUT: 11 AM, on dates as listed in referred reservation.
FEES and DAMAGE PROTECTION as listed in referred reservation, handled through AIRBNB.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between above referenced "Owner" and “Guest” (including Rental Party) for the time period as referenced above, after which date this agreement is terminated. Once the reservation is been made Guest agrees to this Agreement. Guest, in consideration of Owner's permitting them to occupy the above premises, hereby agree(s) to the following terms:
1. HOUSE RULES Guest agrees to abide by any and all house rules, whether promulgated before or after the execution hereof, including but not limited to rules with respect to noise, odors, disposal of refuse, pets, parking and use of common areas.
1.1. This is a NON SMOKING BUILDING (A fee of $500.00 for odor removal will be charged for noncompliance)
1.2. No parties or events allowed
1.3. Renter age should be 25+ years old
1.4. NO PETS are allowed, unless prior arrangement has been made.
1.5. No loud music or noise after 10pm.
1.6. Trash - to be removed by Guest, unless prior arrangement has been made.
1.7. Kindly respect owner's personal belongings.
1.8. No diving or running into the pool
1.9. The Tenant shall leave the premises in the condition in which such premises were found.
2. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING Guest shall not assign this agreement or sublet any portion of the premises.
3. INDEMNIFICATION Owner shall not be liable for any damage or injury to the Guest, or any other person or to any property, occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Guest agrees to hold Owner harmless from any claims from damages or injuries, no matter how caused.
4. RIGHT OF ENTRY FOR PERIODIC INSPECTION The Owner or Owner's Agent may enter the premises at any time during reasonable hours and for the purpose of inspecting the premises, making necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations or improvements, supplying necessary or agreed services, or exhibiting the dwelling unit to prospective or actual purchasers, mortgages, prospective tenants, workmen, contractors, or insurance inspectors.
5. WAIVER No failure of Owner to enforce any term hereof shall be deemed a waiver, nor shall any acceptance of partial payment be deemed a waiver of Owner's right to the full amount thereof. This agreement supersedes any other agreement or lease on the premises during the term stated herein. No terms in this agreement shall be deemed waived, regardless of any conflicting terms or rules in any governmental rent assistance programs.
6. ILLEGALITY If any part of this agreement is not legal or enforceable, the rest of the agreement will be unaffected. Breach of any term of this agreement or illegal activity of Tenant(s), invitees or guests on premises constitutes a breach of this agreement.
7. ATTORNEY'S FEES In any legal action to enforce the terms hereof or relating to the premises, regardless of the outcome, the Owner or agent shall be entitled to all costs incurred in connection with such action, including a reasonable attorney's fee from Guest. Guest acknowledges all attorneys’ fees shall be classified and billed to tenant as “added fee.”
8. EXTENDED STAY Any extended stay, with the written consent of the Owner, shall be construed as a day-to-day tenancy in accordance with the terms hereof. The terms and conditions of this agreement will continue to apply. Any holdover beyond terms of this agreement and without express written consent of Owner shall be a trespass. No landlord tenant relationship shall exist hereunder or after term under which landlord shall incur any liability to tenant. The nature of this occupancy during the term is no more than a temporary license to occupy the premises which shall expire at the end of the stated term and automatically be revoked at that time. Upon revocation, the premises shall immediately be returned to the owner in the same condition as when occupancy commenced. Notwithstanding the above, if occupancy is not so returned the Owner shall have the right to seek all remedies under law including a proceeding for removal and NYSRPAPL section 713. Guest/occupant shall also be liable for the value of the continues use of occupancy of the premises in the sum of $600 per day for each day they remain in occupancy beyond the stated term.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by this booking reservation.
I am a photographer and creative professional, and a mother of 3. My husband is a classical composer. We love travel and adventure, and cozy time with family. We love our retreat in the country and it is our pleasure to share it with our guests. Come check it out and enjoy the magic that is the Hudson Valley!
Veronika and Max