Über dieses Inserat
A lovely cosy cottage, perfect for two, up a peaceful woody lane in the heart of Mapua.
Estuary Escape is a newly built cottage set at the top of a woody lane in the heart of Mapua.
The cottage is an ideal space for two and includes an open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge; a master bedroom with a Queen sized bed and a bathroom with shower and washer. In the lounge is a CD/DVD player and a mixture of games.
With heating for winter to warm the cockles and a covered outdoor BBQ and seating area, Estuary Escape is a cosy yet roomy space for indoor/outdoor all-season living offering comfort, warmth and a relaxed atmosphere.
Zugang für Gäste
Set in amongst the trees and newly planted gardens, you can sit outside and enjoy the space whilst watching the Tui's or Bellbirds on the feeders. Or take a stroll down neighbouring Langford Drive Walkway and enjoy the estuary or Mapua Wharf for fine wining and dining.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our house is next door, over the fence so we're on hand if you need anything or have any questions. Please feel free to say hello - we'll be more than happy to help out with directions. You are likely to see us at some stage filling the sugar water feeders situated around the property.
Come and enjoy Mapua and the surrounding area.
Within a 2 minute stroll is:
• The Mapua Wharf with lovely shops and galleries, delicious restaurants and fish and chips, an awesome craft brewery and waterfront views.
• The Mapua Ferry to catch a ride over to Rabbit Island, either walking or biking.
• Grossi Point Reserve - a wonderful spot for a picnic or swimming.
Within a bike ride or a drive:
• The Great Taste Cycling Trails of Tasman with cycle hire shops situated down at the Wharf.
• Local wineries and craft breweries in and around the Tasman area
• Abel Tasman National Park for kayaking and/or tramping
• Kayaking, tramping or skiing (in winter) in the alpine region of St Arnaud
• Nelson or Motueka markets for local crafts and foods
• Great tramping and birdlife in Kahurangi National Park
• A walk along the Ruby Bay coastline
• Kayaking and rafting down the Buller River
• 15 minutes drive to Motueka.
• 30 minutes drive to Nelson town centre.
• 25 minutes drive to Nelson airport
• 35 minutes drive to Marahau - the start of the Abel Tasman in Abel Tasman National Park
• 30 minutes drive to Kaiteriteri
• 1 hr 30 drive to Takaka and Golden Bay
• 2 hours drive to Rainbow Mountain ski fields and St Arnaud
• 1 hour drive to Kahurangi National Park
• 1.5 hours drive to Murchison
Weitere wichtige Infos
We offer discounts for weekly/monthly stays - please contact us for more information.
Our neighbour has chickens that are free to roam around the property.
The driveway is a woody, single track lane with a turning circle at the top suitable for a small car. Larger vehicles need to back up or back down the driveway.
smoking outside only
be mindful of taking muddy shoes off outside
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
We live in Mapua, next door to Estuary Escape. We love the area and have spent many weekends camping out in Tasman and Golden Bay. We enjoy kayaking, tramping, biking and being out and about so we have good experience to advise people on quality places to go. We welcome your enquiry and we wish you happy holidays.