Experience true Southern charm just steps away from the French Quarter. Our 2-story home is elegant & modern, paired with lovingly restored historic charm. You won't want to leave our enclosed courtyard with fountain and pool. Come live like a local.
Prepare to fall in love with our 2-story, 2 bdrm, 2.5 bathroom home in the historic Treme neighborhood, the birthplace of brass band tradition.
Built in 1855, the entire home has been thoughtfully renovated to restore it's original beauty and also add modern conveniences with an open, airy layout. Our two-story 3,719 square foot home is a delight in every way, from the sparkling chandeliers to the warm, welcoming decor. We hope you'll feel right at home.
One of the stand-outs to our home is the private L-shaped courtyard with brick walkways, a fountain at the center and a pool, located behind a gate and shared with 3 additional studios on the property.
Have a large group? Rent the entire property & sleep up to 10 people. In addition to this listing, we have 3 additional one bedroom, one bathroom cottages on the property. Perfect for large parties and events. Please check my other listings for booking information.
Zugang für Gäste
- A private home with all the amenities
- The pool and enclosed courtyard are shared with 3 other cottages on the property.
- Your host lives nearby and is available if you have any questions or concerns, or just need a recommendation on where to go for dinner!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Check-in is at 3:00 and check out is at 11 am. If this doesn't suit your travel plans, we will be flexible whenever possible, just ask.
Minimum stay: 3 nights (5 night minimum during Mardi Gras & Jazz Fest).
Plenty of clean towels are provided in each bathroom. Coffee and tea set-up is provided free of charge.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-NummerSMUYJM
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
- No loud music or parties. Please respect our wonderful neighbors by keeping voices down after 10 pm.
- To respect our neighbors, no use of the pool after 10 pm
- We require guests to sign a contract confirming they will abide by these rules.
The great news is you won't need to miss out on any fun - in New Orleans the bars and clubs stay open all night and you are sure to find as much fun as you'd like. Just no parties/loud voices at our place, please.
- No smoking in the house or in the back garden
- Sorry, no pets. We love furry fellows but want to be respectful of guests with pet allergies.
- Please treat our house and belongings as you would treat your own. Turn off lights, fans, TVs, etc when not in use, and ensure the house is secure at all times (even when you are at home, locked doors are a must).
I'm a natural-born hostess and want you to experience the best of this beautiful city. I'm happy to provide you with my personal favorites or help you tailor your trip to suit your interests.
I am on-site as much or little as the guests prefer. I am always available via phone/email.
A natural-born hostess with a passion for travel, I love to share my home and my city with fabulous people.