2 BEDROOM apartment fully equipped, downtown Lisbon's Restauradores - in the famous Rua da Gloria, just next to Avenida da Liberdade and the Elevador da Gloria which takes you up to Bairro Alto and Chiado. The perfect spot to visit Lisbon with all the comfort of a redesigned haven.
Our re-designed, spacious 2 bedroom 3rd floor flat, with kitchen, bathroom, dining room, living room and office is a rare find in Lisbon. With balcony over-looking the city, it is full of light and perfectly-located in the heart of Lisbon, 5 minutes walk from the Airport Bus stop, 1 minute from Elevador da Glória and 4 minutes from 2 central metro stops (Restauradores and Avenida), perfect for visiting Lisbon and around.
You can easily go walking to close landmarks such as Alfama, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Principe Real, Restauradores, Praça do Comercio. From the Rossio railway station you reach by train Sintra, a nice small city at 30 minutes from Lisbon, iedal for a day trip.
The apartment is spotless, rebuilt in 2012, with WIFI, brand new appliances and an elegant choice of furniture for those who wish to enjoy Lisbon and also want to relax inside after a long day's work or tourism. Inside it remains cool while outside may be very hot thanks to the thick walls and traditional architecture. There is also an eco-electrical heating system for the colder days. The flat has good WIFI and you can work peacefully all day and night. The kitchen invites you to cook if you want to enjoy a cosy day at home. It is quiet too thanks to the double glazed windows on both sides.
(The appliances are WIFI, Smart TV, DVD player, HIFI with CD player, washer, dish-washer, kettle, toaster, oven, cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer).
About the amenities: around our flat there are many good local cafés providing nice coffee and pastries all day long as well as traditional Portuguese cuisine. Downstairs is an after-hours grocery store, a reputed hair-dresser. Also, the Tourist Police (one of Lisbon's assets) are 2 minutes away in case of emergency.
About Shopping: for those interested in luxury goods, the flat is 3 minutes from Prada, Gucci, Todds, Hugo Boss, Loewe, Adolfo Dominguez, and other stores on Avenida da Liberdade (the main avenue of Lisbon). For regular shoppers, Baixa and Chiado are 5-10 minutes walk with a lots a shops and a mini shopping centre ("Armazéns do Chiado").
We supply: towels, sheets, cutlery, utensils, cups, plates, hairdryer, iron, and ironing board.
We hope you will enjoy your stay in our home and we would love to welcome you back soon. Enjoy this lovely city from our happy home! Our conditions of use are only a guide and we trust that common sense will prevail during your stay. Feel free to contact us with any questions and best wishes from us!
Isira and Sunbee
Zugang für Gäste
Easy access from the airport by AEROBUS, metro and taxi (maximum 20 euros with bags in the trunk). Airport metro is mot necessary as the Aerobus takes you to the centre more quickly.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We stay in contact frequently with guests and also have a wonderful house manager Isabelle who takes care of guests when we are away. We all speak English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Our apartment is very quiet for a central flat. It is arguably the most central flat on AirBnB. Our reviews show that we take care of our guests and that they are comfortable with us.
As a general rule, the CHECK OUT is around 11h00. NEVERTHELESS, if we do not have guests checking in the same day, we are flexible.
If we have guests in the apartment, the day of the check in, the new guests will have to wait 14h00 to receive the keys of the apartment.
Nevertheless, the luggage can remain in the apartment for your convenience between 11h and 14h while our cleaner prepares the apartment for the next guests.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
1. All we ask is that the flat must be left AS YOU FOUND IT, ie. without damage of any kind to surfaces, appliances, furniture or linen provided. It is not a hotel room but our HOME.
2. Although a cleaning facility is provided, if there is excessive dirt, please clean it.
3. Please keep a general GREEN philosophy while renting our home - this means not excessively using water, gas or electricity during the rental unless you need to.
- For stays longer than 3 nights, we advise removing refuse every 48 hours during the summer months to avoid odours. Plastic bins are provided at street level.
4. A fire blanket is provided under the KITCHEN SINK. Please observe the fire rules as per the instructions indicated in the WELCOME MANUAL provided and do not make excessive noise that disturbs the neighbours.
5. Any damage to the above-mentioned objects will result in you being billed for repairs or, in the case of breakage, replacement of the above mentioned objects.
6. Damage to your personal objects due to misuse of the premises is strictly your responsibility.
7. However this should not mean that you should be nervous about feeling at home and enjoying the facilities.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 18 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Isira is a British-Sri Lankan documentary film-maker and his wife Sunbee is a South Korean contemporary dancer & video artist. We live in lovely Lisbon. We often travel and rent our newly rebuilt apartment to responsible people who want a stylish and comfortable home when visiting or staying in Lisbon. We offer reasonable prices for our area which is the city's centre. Lisbon is a great city and our home is quite unique. We hope to welcome you soon!
Our house manager Isabelle is very professional and takes care of your needs, answers questions and will be there to welcome you when we are not. She speaks English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian also.