Enjoy the tranquil beauty of our home, located in the historic Treme neighborhood and just minutes away from the French Quarter. You won't want to leave our enclosed courtyard with fountain and (shared) pool. Experience true Southern hospitality!
Elegant & tranquil space in the historic Treme neighborhood, the birthplace of brass band tradition. Our one bedroom, one bath studio overlooks the pool (shared with 3 other cottages)
and is the perfect get away for 2 people.
Have a large group? Rent the entire property - sleep up to 10 people. In addition to this listing, we have 2 additional one bedroom, one bathroom cottages on the property and a 2 bedroom, 2 bath main house available for large parties and events. Please check my other listings for booking information.
Zugang für Gäste
- A private home with all the amenities
- A shared enclosed courtyard and pool
- Your host lives nearby and is available if you have any questions or concerns, or just need a recommendation on where to go for dinner!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm a natural-born hostess and want you to experience the best of this beautiful city. I'm happy to provide you with my personal favorites or help you tailor your trip to suit your interests.
I am on-site as much or little as the guests prefer. I am always available via phone/email.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Check-in is at 3:00 and check out is at 11 am. If this doesn't suit your travel plans, we will be flexible whenever possible, just ask.
Minimum stay: 3 nights (5 night minimum during Mardi Gras & Jazz Fest).
We have a Roku system (smart TV) so you can view a variety of free channels or sign into your own (e.g.) Netflix, HBO, etc account.
Plenty of clean towels are provided in each bathroom. Coffee and tea set-up is provided free of charge.
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
- No loud music or parties. Please respect our wonderful neighbors by keeping voices down after 10 pm.
- To respect our neighbors, no use of the pool after 10 pm
- We require guests to sign a contract confirming they will abide by these rules.
The great news is you won't need to miss out on any fun - in New Orleans the bars and clubs stay open all night and you are sure to find as much fun as you'd like. Just no parties/loud voices at our place, please.
- No smoking in the house or in the back garden
- Sorry, no pets. We love furry fellows but want to be respectful of guests with pet allergies.
- Please treat our house and belongings as you would treat your own. Turn off lights, fans, TVs, etc when not in use, and ensure the house is secure at all times (even when you are at home, locked doors are a must).
Dieser Gastgeber hat 786 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen