Set amongst the vineyards and hills of Franciacorta and Iseo lake, Palazzo Torri is a grand 17th century Villa. Completely restored, keeping its aristocratic charm together with the most up-to-date equipment, Palazzo Torri is the perfect location to celebrate your wedding party, family reunion, or special occasion.
Special Offer! If you rent the whole palazzo for a minimum of 4 nights (for a maximum of 16 guests) the halls for party, for up to 80 guests, are included in the price.
Palazzo Torri is an exclusive 17th Century Manor House placed right in the heart of Franciacorta.
It is decorated in the baroque style to be " a villa of delights". At the end of the 19th century Palazzo Torri became an important cultural centre, hosting artists, literary and society figures .
It is today completely restored, keeping its timeless charrm together with modern equipments and appliances.
The Palazzo is composed of:
- Ground Floor: Large dining room,large living room, large antique kitchen with a huge fireplace, three bathrooms (one for disabled access). Large rooms for events and parties are available on requet (not included in the rental price): onegrand salon, a billiard room, a library room, and a large professional catering kitchen with pantry , staff changing room and independent access for staff.
- First Floor. Guests can stay in seven elegant large antique decorated bedrooms with bathrooms, luxurious and filled with light, with views of the surrounding nature, immersed in silence and history.
The rooms are divided by the "ancestors gallery", a fully equipped independent kitchen and one living room.
-The middle Floor: a triple room , one lavish bathroom and a fully equipped laundry room.
In 2016 Palazzo Torri hosted CHRISTO and his staff during the work of Floating Piers on Lake Iseo!
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have exclusive access to the whole property, including its gardens, woods and outdoor areas.
Smoking is not allowed inside.
WARNING: energy and gas (for heating and kitchens) are extra costs.
Unique characteristics and technical features for the Franciacorta region:
- Wide halls and reception rooms, with original frescoes, fireplaces and decoration
- Bedrooms with antique furniture and lavish bathrooms
- 3 kitchens (2 private and one for catering service)
- Porch for outdoor lunch and parties
- courtyards and gardens, a private vegetable garden
- vineyards and olive groves
- historic cedar tree and centuries old plants
The halls and ground floor kitchens can be rented for wedding parties, private and corporate events on request. Please get in touch for more information.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The owners live in a separate part of the Palazzo and are happy to welcome guests and inform them about the history of the place.
The house keepers live in an independent apartment.
Weitere wichtige Infos
House keeper and cleaning service is provided for a small extra.
- Top catering services with Italian and international cuisine
- Wedding planners and flower service
- Italian Wedding Celebrant
- Private Chef
- Prima colazione
- Local tour guides
- Private parking
- Central heating
- Fire system
- Alarm system
WARNING: heating is an extra cost. Whenever necessary, the cost will be calculated according to the gas meter and the guest will be charged.
Franca è la proprietaria di Palazzo Torri.
E' stata professore di Sociologia all'Università Statale di Milano.
Ha scritto numerosi libri e articoli di sociologia della medicina e della salute (in particolare sul parto, la riproduzione artificiale, il corpo femminile) e di sociologia della cultura e delle relazioni interculturali.
Ha pubblicato anche opere storico-biografiche: "Vita a Palazzo Litta", Officina Teatro Litta, 2006; "Donna Maura Dal Pozzo. Sindaco e benefattrice", Scenari, 2008; "Profili di donne lombarde. Quattro protagoniste dell’aristocrazia nel
XIX e XX secolo" (con Marta Boneschi e Roberta Fossati), Mazzotta, 2009; "Un' Eredità Lombarda. Da Milano alla Franciacorta, Mazzotta, 2010.
Presidente dell’Associazione Culturale Cortefranca, organizza da anni attività culturali a Palazzo Torri.