Magnificent renewed apartment at Baixa on a classified historical building on the 2nd floor.Two double bedrooms and a huge living and dining room, all with a charming balcony over the main street.
Shops, museums, restaurants, bars,history & culture
This apartment has 120 square meters. One suite double bedroom with closet and balcony,toilet with bathtub ( a crib is disposable, under request ). A second double bedroom with a big wardrobe and a large window. And a spacious and very comfortable living and dining room, a big hall with a secretary nad a social toilet with shower.Still a traditional but modern fully equiped kitchen ( Nespresso coffe machine, toaster, micro wave, owen, fridge, freezer,etc).A lot of light, charm and comfort under a minimal decoration and the history of a building from de beginning of the 20th century.
This apartment is situated in Baixa - downtown - so you are near of everything beside being at the historic centre of Lisbon. In the surroundings you have shops, restaurants, , museums, theaters, coffeeeshops, entertainment and transports as well: metro station, train station, tram, taxi, at the door step, so its very easy for guests to move wherever you wish.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest are allowed to access to entire house.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be there for the check-in with a welcome drink and fruits. We also will be available whenever you need any kind of support. If you have any special request such as transfer to airport or last minute gifts , restaurant reservation or other, please let us know and we'll be pleased to make everything in order to provide your wishand and make your Lisboa staying unforgetable!
We also can manage a mini bus with an official guide to Sintra, Évora, Fátima or Arrábida.
We will take good care of you!
Weitere wichtige Infos
_ Linen and towels included.
- Baby crib ( till 4 years old, more or less )
- Guests should only use linen or towels that are upon the bed or in the bathroom - please don't use the one's inside the closets or drawers.
- We also have: hair dryer, shampoo,shower and hands gel, juice machine, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle.
- Computer available (Mac)
- Early /Late check-in fee (20€) after 8pm.
Very late check-in - after 11pm: 30€.
Between 00:30am and 09:00am the check in fee is 40€.
- We hope our guests respect and take care of this place as if it was their own.
- This is a non smoking apartment.
- Pets are allowded, under special conditons (please contact us to inform you).
- Late check-in fee (20€) after 20h00. Very late check-in (30€) after 23h00pm. Very early check-in - 00:30 and 09:30am - 40€. Ealry check in - 09h30 to 15h00
- Changing towels and linen after 7 days staying by request - fee 35€.
- We kindly ask you not to make noise after 10pm as this is a residential building.
When leaving the appartment please turn off the lights as well any heatres or fan. Both environment and us thank you.
- Please don't use any towels or linen that are inside the draws - the one´s to be used by guests are outside, over the bed or in the bathroom.
_ Have fun and enjoy your stay!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 48 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi! We're Ana & Vanessa.
Ana is Vanessa's mother who is living in Lisbon (Portugal) and Vanessa is an adventurous girl living in Cape Verde, Boa Vista Island. We work with culture & education with a passion for travelling and meeting new people. We have a nice and have a genuine interest about people. We must say a bubbling personality!!
Ana is very pleased to welcome you at Casa Galrão at Lisbon with all that charm & simpathy the carachterizes her. And Vanessa is waiting for you at Fado Crioula House (Cape Verde - Boa Vista Island).
We love the places we choose for living and both countries have a strong connection between them and that shows when we're with someone who's with us for the first time, or the third time for that matter!
We love to travel, so we're keen on walking around places, getting lost in cities or finding ourselves in the middle of nowhere and discovering what isn't on the guidebooks. Beach, good food, good music, history, architecture & design, chill out, good bargains, dance and sightseeing are among the things we love most.
We're passionate about life and we believe that we both can learn lots one from each other!
We will make sure you have a very local experience by meeting local people, eat in very local places and avoid the cliche stuff that tourists usually fall into unless it's your preference!
Travelling is to get connected and being aware of that.
Looking for difference and expansion through culture and nature.
Time is now.
Can't wait to meet u!