Cozy, parisian and recently remodelled apartment.
One small entrance, the kitchen on the left, a child's room in front, then the living room on the right, with a great balcony to the south. The bathroom door is on a hidden on the corner the living room and the bedroom is on the upper floor (it is a duplex, not a mere mezzanine).
You can find the metro lines 2 and 4 not far, the stations barbès-rochechouart, anvers and chateau-rouge are almost equidistant.
The balcony/terrace is a perfect spot for your own parisian apéro. Since it faces south, the sunlight is almost always there.
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is available entirely, except our son's room.
Weitere wichtige Infos
It is on the 5th floor, no elevator... not recommended for people with heart problems!
We live in the appartment, so there is no free space on the closet.
- no smoking inside, there is a balcony
- no pets
- piano not included - don't touch it
- kitchen is there to be used, but be kind and let it clean.
We live in this apartment, so please be respectful by:
- not eating the food you didn't buy
- not using our closet in the room
- watering the plants whenver possible (morning or evening)