Über dieses Inserat
Centrally located in the Nopa/Alamo Square neighborhood with many great restaurants, cafés and shops just down the street. Quick commute to Moscone Center/Downtown.
High ceilings, gorgeous hardwood floors, and Victorian details throughout.
A two-level Victorian beauty! Centrally located in an architecturally significant residential neighborhood with many cafes and markets within a few blocks, and right on the bike path into Golden Gate Park's panhandle. Three blocks from Alamo Square park, featuring the famous row of Painted Ladies and city skyline views.
High ceilings, gorgeous hardwood floors, and Victorian/Moroccan details throughout.
Zugang für Gäste
This is our family home. You have access to all rooms, and we offer ample space in the closets and drawers for all your personal items.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available by text and email.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Up to five people can sleep in the three bedrooms. We do not allow guests to turn living rooms into bedrooms.
Hi, and thanks for reading our house rules below!
1. SMOKING: Smoking is NOT allowed inside the apartment. You are welcome to smoke in the garden (ashtray provided).
2. EVENTS: Please tell us about your plans and whether you're planning to host an event. Parties are not allowed under any circumstances. If you are planning on hosting an event we are happy to help you find a suitable location. Violation of this house rule will result in a forfeit of the entire security deposit and initiate immediate eviction.
3. NOISE: This is a multi-unit building in a dense urban setting. Please be respectful of our neighbors’ desire for privacy and quiet enjoyment of their homes. Observe quiet hours between 10 PM and 8 AM by minimizing volume on audio devices and avoiding loud and boisterous activities.
4. COUNTERTOPS: We love the warmth and quiet of our kitchen's wood countertops, but they do require special attention to keep them from becoming permanently marred. Absolutely no cutting directly on the counter (several portable cutting boards are provided for this purpose), no hot pots or dishes, and wipe up any spills (even water) quickly to prevent stains.
5. FURNISHINGS: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please report any damage so we can fix it right away.
6. FIRE PIT: The fire pit is located a safe distance from flammable structures and plants and cannot be moved. Only small controlled fires using one self-starting clean-burn log (provided) are allowed. Fire must be attended by responsible adult at all times.
7. WASTE DISPOSAL: San Francisco has landfill waste, recycling and composting. Please dispose as directed using the garbage cans under the kitchen sink.
8. PETS: Pets are not permitted in the apartment.
9. HOUSEKEEPING: For stays longer than 7 nights we offer an additional cleaning visits on request for an added fee.. There is no daily housekeeping service, however, fresh towels and linens are provided. We suggest you bring beach towels as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the apartment.
10. USE OF APARTMENT BY NON-GUESTS: People (other than those identified as guests included on the booking) may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guests and are required to comply with all house rules.
11. LOSSES: The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
12. CONTACT US: Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns during your stay and report any damage that may occur.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
We are a couple from San Francisco, CA, USA. (software engineer/musician and landscape designer/dancer) planning to spend summer 2017 cruising on our sailboat.
We've enjoyed our many airbnb experiences from the California Coast all the way to Morocco. So pleased to have the opportunity to travel again this summer (2017) and open our home to guests seeking an authentic San Francisco experience!