Sedona Private Cottage with Kitchenette
Perfect getaway for seeking solitude and tranquilty and close to town for all your needs.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. LOCAL TIME AND CHECK-OUT IS 11:00 AM. (unless stated differently above) NO Early check-ins. We do not have a left luggage facility.
2. This is a NON SMOKING property. Also please refrain from burning incense/sage or using essential oil, specifically Patchouli oil.
3. PETS - Pets are not permitted under any conditions.
4. DAMAGE FEES- Guests shall be responsible for damages or an excess cleaning fee unless the following conditions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or unpaid collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash. Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. e. No linens are lost or damaged.
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests allowed at the property at any given time is limited those stated in this agreement .
6. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. There are no laundry facilities onsite for you to use. There is a Laundromat about a mile away in the Basha's Shopping Center. It is called the Laundry Basket - Teleph. NOISE/ACTIVITY - Guest agrees not to cause or allow any noise or activity on the premises that might disturb the peace and quiet enjoyment of another guest. Guest shall not violate any law or use the premises for the use, storage, possession, manufacturing or selling of illicit drugs. Said noise and/or activity shall be a breach of this agreement.
8 You are staying in a property bordering the national forest, so you may see wildlife critters and crawly things from time to time...please be aware that this brings with it the need for keeping your food in closed containers and doors closed at ALL TIMES... Nature (in several forms) is wonderful and much more fun to view outside rather than inviting it to join you on the inside.
9. Due to high fire danger, we do not permit outside campfires.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 190 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Love to travel and spend time in beautiful places with family and friends. All the family destinations were hand-picked with loving care.