Discover the thousand stories of the most ancient towns of Portugal - Cascais. Stay in my bright and charming apartment. Wifi free, sea side view, comfortable, privileged decor in a quiet neighborhood. Travel like a local, get off the beaten path!
Located at 20 min walk and 7 min drive from the center of Cascais and the beaches, in a very nice neighborhood, you will find this flat warm in a privileged location on the 5th floor. This space can be yours for the days you want. This house is shared with the owner (me and my little dog Puppy (an Yorkshire)), but still you have to yourself: a bedroom, a bathroom, living/dining-room and kitchen (this is shared with the owner (in different times to give you privacy to you do your meals). In this apartment can sleep 2 guests. The bedroom has a double bed. The bed is comfortable and the pillows, blankets and duvets are of good quality. The room features a large private balcony, quiet, with a large table where you can take some meals,is in this balcony there is a barbecue too where you can make a healthy grilled food. There is also a bathroom, equipped with toilet, bidet, shower, bath, kit 1st aid kit, hair dryer, balance and towels included. The kitchen is large, functional and well equipped: microwave, electric toaster and everything else you need to make great meals as if you were at home. The living/dining-room is spacious and has a rectangular dining table that can seat up to 4 people.The living-room also has a spacious balcony/sun deck, where you can soak up the sun. There is also a spacious table in the kitchen. Cable TV and wireless internet are available. Bed linen and towels are also provided.
BED-ROOM (exclusive and only for the guests):
- Double bed (with sheets, duvet, blankets and pillows) (seize 1,60 cm 1,95 cm)
- Spacious closet
- One chair
- Standing fan or heater
- 1 large sofa
- 1 poof
- 1 seat
- DVD player
- Table for 4 people/4 chairs
- Books and magazines
KITCHEN (shared but in the different times to give at the guests privacity):
- Electric Oven
- Magic wand
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Kitchen scale
- Juice maker
- Electric juicer oranges
- Chopper Moulinex
- Magic wand
- Electric table cleaner
- Fire extinguisher
BATHROOM (exclusive and only for the guests):
- Hair dryer
- First aid kit
- Body Balance
- 1 Meal table
- 1 Clothes drying
- 1 Wall Barbecue
- Side table
- Chair/lounger bed with pillows
Zugang für Gäste
The house and the building is equipped with video surveillance, which is a security for you. The house is at 20 minutes walk or 10 min by car from the center of Cascais and the beaches that are in this village. Guincho beach (great for surfing, windsurfing and kite-surfing is at 6 km away from the house, where you can go cycling in the bike-road along the coast, there is a bicycle point to 3 min walk from the house, where you can get by free. At 300 meters from the house there is a petrol station and immediately after a large supermarket Lidl. ATM, tobacco and magazine shop, mini-supermarket VIP, baggie pastry at 3 min walk from the house. At 5 min walk from the house you can find the charming Casa da Guia, recreational center with shops, several bakeries, cafes and restaurants. In the center of Cascais at 1,3 km away from the house you can find many restaurants with food of every variety, Fado house, Jazz and the famous Santini ice cream parlor with icy famous stores, the train station taking you directly to Lisbon, or other destinations, banks and nightlife. A 3 min walk from the house on the main street you have the bus stop where you can take the bus GIRO or BUSCAS which take you to the Cascais center or other destinations nearby Cascais. If you want to go to a large shopping center, there is Cascaishopping in Alcabideche, where you can go by bus GIRO, you can catch on the bus stop at 3 mints from the house.
Because it is a shared house and to guarantee and respect the privacy, comfort and safety of the other person who live there, the guests aren´t allowed to bring their guests to my flat.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I attending usually only during check in/check-out, but like I live in this house so I could almost always available to give information that can improve your stay or provide any assistance that may be required. I'll be happy if you can provide any help or assistance.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The capacity of this flat is for maximum 2 people.
In this house live me and my dog Puppy, an sweet and smart Yorkshire.
I always make every effort to enter quietly and make no noise in my day life to not disturb you and get you privacy. I would like to stay with you, for sure!
House rules - IMPORTANT:
- The apartment is located in a family building so please do not disturb neighbours, and please keep quiet when you walk through the common hallway;
- No noisy parties in the flat;
- No loud music or loud television after 22h;
- Please leave the apartment as you found it;
- Treat our apartment like your own.
- Smoking is permitted in the apartment but only in outdoor area (terraces).
- I asked the favour that when using the dining table in the dining room, put if you pleased the tablecloth, especially if you're going to use utensils with hot food or liquids and that the table does not get marked on the timber. Thank you!
- I regardless what time is check in and check-out of the guests, my presence will be required at that time.
- Please note that: the candles that are on the fireplace of living-room aren´t to use, is just for decoration.
- If you use the barbecue after use you should clean the ashes and coal remains, if this doesn´t happen you will be charged an amount of extra cleaning € 10 in the check-out. As the apartment is located on the top floor and therefore is subject to strong winds, this measure is to prevent the ashes fly and spread in the balcony, come into the house, flying to the balconies of other neighbours and fall and dirtying their clothing and extended to another balcony causing harming comfort and bed socializing with neighbours and also to guard the hygiene and cleanliness of this house.
- If you use the table in the dining room please put a towel because the wood of this table is very sensitive and the dishes and pots hot or wet leave marks.
- In this house all the doors have closed and everything that has the PRIVATE label, please do not come in and not touch or opening because is personal, thank you.
- I hope that people that stay in the apartment enjoy it and feel like home.
Damage to Accommodations
As a Guest, you are responsible for leaving the Accommodation in the condition it was in when you arrived. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Guest, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Accommodation.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 102 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I enjoy multicultural environments and getting acquainted with new people. I travel a lot and I had already visited a great deal of the world. When I travel I like comfort and cleanliness, as well as easy access to cultural places, beaches (which I love), easy transportation, leisure zones, punctuality and above all kindness and helpfulness. Therefore, these are definitely the conditions that I want to provide to my guests.
Gosto muito de ambientes multi culturais e de conhecer novas pessoas. Gosto também, muito de viajar e já conheço grande parte do mundo. Quando viajo, privilegio acima de tudo: conforto; limpeza da casa; acessibilidade a pontos culturais chave, praia (que adoro !), facilidade de transportes, interessantes zonas de lazer; pontualidade e acima de tudo simpatia e capacidade de entreajuda, consequentemente considero que são esses os requisitos que como anfitriões poderei dar aos meus hospedes.